Search results

+
  1. Sild

The James Webb telescope launched.

Roughly three hours ago the telescope that will replace the famous Hubble telescope has been succesfully launched and is in route to its designated operational area (at about 1.5 milion km from Earth). "The James Webb Space Telescope’s revolutionary technology will study every phase of cosmic...
  2. Sild

VTMB2 Old Thread

Edit 2: It's real folks! Vampire the Masquerade - BLOODLINES 2! Revealed by Paradox Interactive at the GDC 2019: Being developed by Hardsuit Labs and published by Paradox Interactive. Initial release date puts it at March (Q1) 2020. Will be available on multiple stores including Epic Games...
  3. Sild

YOUR loadout in Cyberpunk 2077! (or a Cyberpunk themed game in general)

So i was thinking in making this thread dedicated to hypothetical loadouts the player would like to have. We know the game will have three main types of weapons: power, tech and smart. We also know melee will be a viable option. So i guess that means a lot of options for cool weapon designs...
  4. Sild

A question about style.

So from what i gather the game will definately have that 80's punk-retro style with over the top hairstyles like mohaws and leather jackets and all sorts of crazy stuff.. what i don't know is if people that want to sport a more.. how should i put this.. traditional.. blade runner esqe - Deus ex...
Top Bottom