Search results

+
  1. deuteriumcore

Meredith romance

I did get to do a ONS with her on a female V with a Nomad life path.
  2. deuteriumcore

CDPR made one little mistake and people are going crazy.

You mean to tell me it's wrong to get mad when you don't get what you were promised? Imagine the outrage if you buy a phone and found out it doesn't have storage and you will have to wait 3 months to get it.
  3. deuteriumcore

Game is Broken - 30fps on ZOTAC 3090 and AMD 5800

Well, sh*t. I hope CDPR releases a fix for it soon. 1607932845 Maybe minimum requirements is what you need to just START the game. /s Seriously, CDPR, I, we hope you are working on this.
  4. deuteriumcore

Game is Broken - 30fps on ZOTAC 3090 and AMD 5800

I'm experiencing the same. When I turn down the settings, instead of increased performance, GPU Utilization drops. Have you noticed the same?
  5. deuteriumcore

Thesis survey (game-induced travel)

Because I want to get a master's degree but it's just too difficult to do while working full time. I know it's hard and I fear I might fail classes if I try doing it at the same time as work. And the thesis... I don't think I want to go through that again.
  6. deuteriumcore

Multiplayer is in the works, how can we help?

I like this idea. Sort of like hunger games. What battle royale games have you tried? Just to be clear, in my post I am not referring to Fortnite or PUBG. I thinking more in the lines of Escape From Tarkov. Besides, it's all preferences. What might appeal to you might not appeal to others and...
  7. deuteriumcore

What after Cyberpunk?

This is way too far into the future. Maybe, I HOPE, PLEASE, Disney cancels Star Wars rights of Electronic effing Arts and CDPR gets the deal. Can you imagine? Hoo boy. I wish.
  8. deuteriumcore

Multiplayer is in the works, how can we help?

I hope they implement different game modes like battle royale, co-op, PVE co-op, battlefront-ish 40 vs 40. I know this is way too much but MMORPG would be cool. Even if you make it Not-So-Massive like how Frontier Developments implemented multiplayer in Elite Dangerous. Though that system has...
  9. deuteriumcore

Thesis survey (game-induced travel)

I really envy people who have the time and energy to pursue a master's degree. Anyway, I answered the survey. Good luck on your thesis! Let us know how it goes!
  10. deuteriumcore

How should inventory management work?

Any of you guys played Escape from Tarkov? I find its inventory management interesting. It's actually sort of a minigame on its own. I'm just musing over the idea of that system being in Cyberpunk 2077 - specifically ammo management. In that game you have to buy mags separate from ammo and load...
  11. deuteriumcore

What game are you currently playing

I just finished Technobabylon. Three thumbs up! I played it because I can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077.
  12. deuteriumcore

Looking for a Good Single Player Space Sim

Oxygen not Included. It's space-ish. Might be worth a try, just try not to rage-destroy your computer.
  13. deuteriumcore

Character Customization!

TLDR: I hope the game would give us the ability to create our own hair designs to use with the character creation. I recently finished a game on the cyberpunk genre while trying to satisfy my hype for Cyberpunk 2077. (The game is Dex, btw.) I really liked the character. Close to Lara Croft...
  14. deuteriumcore

Real or Memorex - The Mechanics Debate Thread

I'm just wondering how stealth will be handled in the game. Will we be able to do the stealth approach like in Splinter Cell?
  15. deuteriumcore

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

HiI I just joined the forums and if it hasn't been mentioned yet, I think it would be great to have the option to create a 100%, augmentation-free human.
Top Bottom