Search results

+
  1. BabalKabak

Tell a secret about the person above you.

^ This person actually exists. (And surprisingly enough, the person in the little box also exists)
  2. BabalKabak

Worried about CDPR going into full corpo mode

Thank you guys for adding a broader point of view to this. Sorry about that. I should've done this, but it takes me an considerable amount of time just to arrange my ideas then translate correctly. Oh btw I didn't mean to send a "nostalgia bomb" here. There were, and still are, many examples...
  3. BabalKabak

Well, it sounds weird to me that, given that the budget is growing, and the less technical constraints there are in creative industries, the overall quality of these games goes down or even, but rarely up. Yes there've been difficulties at that time : the early 3D games looked funny as compared...
  4. BabalKabak

Well, that was still true I believe a few decades ago ? But now the economy along with the business strategy has changed as it seems. Today's successful marketing plan is based upon the promise of a great art piece / journey / something-something "beyond expectations". And it's working very...
  5. BabalKabak

Why the person above you should be banned

^ VersaLife has placed a copyright claim under both your words. Banned.
  6. BabalKabak

^ 360 NO SCOPE ban
  7. BabalKabak

Interesting idea for implementation of community mods - BD

Short answer : YES :cry: More elaborate answer : The virtual space, the Net, Braindance are a fundamental part of the Cyberpunk world, yet I think they are under-represented in this videogame. Sooner or later it got to take more place in the game as an open space, a new playground to discover...
  8. BabalKabak

^ Pokeball'ed Ban
  9. BabalKabak

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

Agreed...
  10. BabalKabak

^ Please return to castle Wolfens'Ban
  11. BabalKabak

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

Thanks to the modders we now have very interesting gameplay mods, like combat, movement, Ai... some of them I imagined would belong in the Vanilla from the start, but it's OK since we knew that the mods will eventually push the game forward. I'm just wondering how's the state of the game engine...
  12. BabalKabak

The director of the Witcher 3 and CP2077 has left CD Projekt Red

Sad news. I'm only upvoting this to thank the OP for bringing the news up to me (I stopped reading the mainstream VG news for some years, now). Wishing him to get on well, good luck on future projects.
  13. BabalKabak

#CYBERAMA2077 - The 1/12 scale Cyberpunk 2077 diorama! WIP

This is SO ADORABLE :love: :cry: and so much detailed...
  14. BabalKabak

Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

Same here :howdy: Except I'm about ten and a half years old in my head when I play a game. That's my way of chilling.
  15. BabalKabak

I'm confused

Oh, I don't know who you're getting that info from, but I can tell you this is strange. CDPR delayed the game a few times, and most of the core fanbase were OK with that. Yes, there were some people willing to play the game sooner, and more or less THREATS (as serious as "I'm leaving CDPR games...
  16. BabalKabak

NCPD wasn't fixed enough

Back in the first release, I suspected (among other causes) that the game engine did not suit this game, and that it caused lots of spoiled working effort to make the game in a playable state. I believe that they tried too hard to insert a cube in a round shape, so to speak. If true, it could...
  17. BabalKabak

Why are lifepaths so disappointing?

Too bad yeah, but it is what it is. Not going to change now. You can go check the other threads dedicated to lifepaths and story if you wanna debate w/ other people.
  18. BabalKabak

Topic des présentations !

Bienvenue !! (faudrait peut-être que je switch sur le forum français un de ces jours...)
  19. BabalKabak

Nothing improved my gameplay more than this guy's settings video

Looking at how many graphic features just don't need to be set over "Off / Low" is amazing. The explanation is really clear and detailed, and considering that some features don't add a substantial improvement other than pumping your FPS, the video should be spread over the community. I hope...
Top Bottom