Search results

+
  1. Quinn_of_hearts

Novigrad White screen Bug PS4

So, since the Novigrad update became available for pre-order on PS4 I've noticed on the shop it kinda looks a bit......off shall we say. I went to the shop to pre-order it and was greeted with the white screen of death. Figured maybe it was something on my end so I just restarted the game, and...
  2. Quinn_of_hearts

User Experience Update is now live!

Nice Update, was hoping the Barnabas Bug got fixed however, still need to play him and hope luck is on your side.
  3. Quinn_of_hearts

GWENT: Ask a Dev

A question for everyone Really. I Love gwent but my fun with the game constantly turns to frustation whenever I face a Person running an Artifact Deck. The way I see it, Artifact Decks are ONLY countered with artifact decks and hope you get the RNG coin flip. It's terrible Game design in my...
  4. Quinn_of_hearts

Meteorite Powder Pricing Confusion

METEORITE POWDER PRICING CONFUSION (PS4) I've been playing Gwent on PS4 for a while now and loving it. So I thought I'd drop some money and get some meteorite powder but I noticed the pricing seems off, for example: 400 Powder costs £2.49 800 costs £7.39 So it's much cheaper to buy 2 stacks...
  5. Quinn_of_hearts

Thronebreaker Update 1.01 – Patch Notes

I've been grinded to a complete stop on my playthrough. I'm at a battle involving the Scoia'tael and hawkers meeting at a forest and after started a fight the game went to a loading screen but never proceeds, just endlessly stuck on a loading screen, try after try after try, loading screen, I'm...
Top Bottom