Search results

+
  1. Watche_Doge

Lifepaths are meaningless. There is no replayability.

Exactly how I feel, currently CP2077 feels like a glorified Borderlands game with "Chouse" and ""Build", even tough the perks are cool and you can get a fairly OP character easily, I think the game is 1st, too easy and 2nd, no real actual choise. A ton of content has been scrapped. I think V...
  2. Watche_Doge

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

The world of Cyberpunk is supposed to be dark, gritty and dirty and sex is supposed to be a currency pretty much. So far I agree with the other people in this thread, the game sure feels heavily censored, because CDPR bent the knee to the woke crowd and their plights. I understand their desire...
  3. Watche_Doge

I have question to DEVS, would there be monorail/subway system in future like DLC.

Absolutely agree, I think there should bring back Death March with survival elements like eating / drinking / fatigue :)
  4. Watche_Doge

What is Cyberpunk 2077 missing?

Just to add a couple more features: Guns need more mods! - Magazine mods - Barrel mods - Muzzle breaks and more varied attachments besides silencers - more varied mods in general - weapon / armor maintenance - Visible cyberware besides the arms! (including all the cool netrunning gear, so we...
  5. Watche_Doge

Scrapper perk dismantles expensive jewellery

Expensive jewelry should not be flagged as junk but have it's own separate VALUABLES tab /category :) That way such stuff won't get auto dismantled and you can sell them for eddies and you can auto-scrap junk for crafting mats <3 CDPR-sama onegaishimaaaas Also pretty please, address the key...
  6. Watche_Doge

RTX 30 Series Performance Issues

Hi :) Make sure to check the driver version in Nvidia control panel >> Help >> System information. I had this issue, turns out the drivers did not update properly. Uninstall them completely with internet turned off, then do a clean install with the latest drivers. Also try using DLSS in Max...
  7. Watche_Doge

Point in time that you would have been fine if graphic technology had stopped.

Idk, maybe once the RTX 5080ti comes out? :D
  8. Watche_Doge

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

I actually agree that there should be more "Hot guys" for the people who are into them. (Saying Ladies would not be PC enough in 2020). If Queen hasn't found a guy she'd want to have sexy time with, I think CDPR should do something in a free DLC to make girls happy too ^_^ PS: I hope Claire the...
  9. Watche_Doge

How old were you when cybeprunk was announced? What has changed?

I was 22 when Cyberpunk 2077 was announced and I was like WOW... Just turned 30 yesterday :-\ :D
  10. Watche_Doge

Dedicated Cyberpunk 2077 feature for content creators: "Disable Copyrighted Music"

I really hope there are actually more metal/punk bands besides Refused (Samurai). THAT WOULD BE GREAT!! ^_^
  11. Watche_Doge

Opinions on the music?

I was just thinking to myself "What if they add AT LEAST The fields of Ard Skellig" this one is such a masterpiece, one of the best soundtracks I've EVER heard... it's beyond good :P If this was made 300 years ago, it would be the de-facto Beethoven's 5th symphony. :))
  12. Watche_Doge

[PC] Will Cyberpunk 2077 Have Native Support for the PS5-DualSense-Controller?

You don't need to find a PS5, I just got the controller cause I'm a PC gamer anyway, however I like to play a lot of stuff with a controller and so far the DS4 and DualSense are the best controller fit for me. The Xbox 360/XB1 controller is definetly not my fit, has a different grip and palm...
  13. Watche_Doge

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

DX Ray Tracing is supported on DX12 onwards :) Sooo my bet will be that DX11 will remain as an option, however the new DX12 Ultimate API will come to TW3 to support these new goodies. DLSS 2.0+ should be in there as well for sure :)
  14. Watche_Doge

[PC] Will Cyberpunk 2077 Have Native Support for the PS5-DualSense-Controller?

I really hope The Witcher 3 Complete edition has the DualSense controller native support! Not that I can't make it work trough Steam, it's just a much better experience having it natively supported :) So please CDPR, make TW3 complete (so sad it didn't arrive before Cyberpunk so we can gap the...
  15. Watche_Doge

@Alicja Hi there, I have a very important question related to the complete edition and I really really hope it comes true <3 Is there any chance that the new DualSense controller and all it's haptic feedback goodies will come natively supported on the Complete edition of TW3 (on PC), if that...
  16. Watche_Doge

Day 1 Builds

RTX 3080, 2x Xeon E5-2667v2, 64gigs of DDR3 ECC RAM.... Ooooh, that kind of build :D I'll go for a "Nomad engineer" kinda guy / playtrough. Body 4 REF 3 INT 6 Tech 6 Cool 3 Now the reason for this stat distribution. My V will be a tech, an engineer who's been fixing stuff since he was able...
  17. Watche_Doge

The upgrade is going to be free, just a patch. It will cover all content you own or it will come as a DLC. I don't think you need to own all DLCs to get the upgrade. If you get the DLCs in the future, they get RTX treatment too, no price on top :) My only issue with this is that it's going to be...
  18. Watche_Doge

Night City Wire, Episode 01!

The removal of the flathead and general tech playstyle is quite a bugger for me as well, hope they rethink it and add it as a last-minute addition. Alternatively if they think of something cooler than the flathead for a tech/engineer playstyle type of a character, great, however that flathead...
  19. Watche_Doge

True human

I am completely in for bio-aug for this origin story, relying on genetics (and mutations (hint hint)). With the NIK (AR interface that shares animations with the regular basic cyberware but also fits within the purist lore) This faction as a whole is themed around doing what all augs do...
  20. Watche_Doge

True human

I actually have an idea about a PURIST 100% human gameplay with no implants. There can be another "Hipster-like" purist origin story. Those people use old purely natural clothing (considered luxurious by many) as starter clothing / style. Instead of having implants, they have neural readers...
Top Bottom