Search results

+
  1. DC9V

r/witcher is about to shut the gates again

Reading the comments on the recent change of rule in the Witcher subreddit, I wouldn't be surprised if the mods decide to shut it down. What do you think? Is the backlash justified?
  2. DC9V

Blade Runner Appreciation Thread

Yesterday, on June 25th, Blade Runner was released in 1982.
  3. DC9V

[Guide] How to improve image quality at 4K

Hello, I discovered a few things that can be done in order to improve the overall image quality. Obviously, makes sure that Gwent is actually running at the maximum available resolution: Make sure that these 4K textures are installed: In the driver's control panel: If your monitor...
  4. DC9V

Update 10.4 coming on Tuesday

As seen on GWENT Open #1 April 3rd, 2022. Just in case you've missed it, here's the overview: edit: the official patch notes arrived
  5. DC9V

The Heist: Any changes in 1.5?

When I first played the quest The Heist, I was surprised that there was basically only one way to play it. it seemed like there were no different outcomes based on decisions during or before the quest. The only thing I remember is that we can decide to help that Maelstrom guy. I'm wondering, are...
  6. DC9V

[Playgwent.com] My Decks Are Not Getting Published

As you can probably tell from the screenshot, some of my published decks are listed as drafts, although I thought that I have published the decks with a complete deck guide. This has always been the case for some of my decks, and I'm not sure what's causing this. I also haven't changed any of my...
  7. DC9V

Why aren't there more pro players in the top 100 of the leader board?

I don't understand how the leader board works... I've noticed that many of the top 100 players are currently division 3, which means they're not even on pro ladder. Also, most of the players appear unfamiliar to me. The only person on regular ladder who I recognize is Lion.Hart, he's currently...
  8. DC9V

Share your in-game Benchmark Result

What are the best settings for your setup? Let's find out! Show a screenshot of your benchmark result, or list the results (see spoiler: EXAMPLE) What are your specs? (GPU, CPU, Windows version) What are your custom settings if you haven't used a preset? Please only post results with at least...
  9. DC9V

[Game Survey] AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR)

AMD has announced additional titles that will be going to support FSR, including (but not limited to) God of War, No Man's Sky, Hitman III, and TES: Online. Unfortunately, Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't seem to be on their list. Here's the link to the official survey. Please vote for Cyberpunk...
  10. DC9V

How many REDs are in the game?

I always wondered if there are characters in Cyberpunk 2077 that were inspired by members of CDPR. The two Pawełs recently confirmed that Cento & Escuerdo have been modelled on Paweł Ochocki (Senior Cinematic Designer). I'm not so sure about El César and Fingers... What do you think? El...
  11. DC9V

Veil & Graveyard

Some cards have Veil printed on their head and they will take it to the graveyard. But if a unit (that doesn't have Veil in the first place) receives Veil during a match, it won't stay when going to the graveyard. So I would say we got two different types: Red Veil and Purple Veil. I'm...
  12. DC9V

About Consistency and Creativity in Deck Building

I realised that my own deck creations tend to go tall. Here's an extreme example. How tall do you personally want your units to go? Do you play decks that have a "tall strategy" e.g. by playing tall units in R1 in order to prevent removals or locks in R3? Is consistency your main goal when it...
  13. DC9V

[POLL] How much are you willing to pay for the first expansion?

Lets say that Eddies (€$) sit right in-between $ and €... How much would you be willing to pay for the first expansion? I personally think that the expansions for TW3 were too affordable. But due to the hype of CP2077 and its issues when it got launched released, I think that pre-orderers...
  14. DC9V

How I feel about provision costs...

Hi! the "value" in this graph is a personal estimation, purely based on experience. What do you think? Is it accurate, or do you think that I underestimate the midrange? When I made this graph, these were some of the cards that I had in mind: 4-prov: Squirrel, Kikimore Workers, Fish Slapper...
  15. DC9V

[Gwent / Bug] Is this card performing properly?

I've created this thread in order to discuss cards that don't seem to work properly. Most likely it's due to the player not fully understanding the functionality of the card - but it could also be a bug. .oO°Oo.o0°0o.oO°Oo.o0°0o.oO°Oo.o0°0o.oO°Oo.o0°0o.oO°Oo.o0°0o. The card that I would like...
  16. DC9V

[Inspiration] Just in case the upcoming expansion features Space Walks...

here's a live stream from the ISS
  17. DC9V

Where can I find the Gwent-Open-Decks?

I'm looking for the decks that have been played at Gwent Open, preferably sorted by player. I couldn't find them on playgwent.com.
  18. DC9V

GOG servers are *no longer* down

1629679171 Edit: Seems to work again!
  19. DC9V

Will Old Gen Consoles Hold Back The Next Gen Patch?

First of all, this is based on assumptions and my own experience playing the game. I don't know much about game development, and I might be completely wrong. But based on many hours of gameplay, this is my impression: The resource streaming (especially textures) on PC still seems to be on the...
  20. DC9V

Which Journey / Expansion / Event has the best coin sound?

Leave a comment, which coin has the best sound ? 1628053227 My personal favourite is the Roach coin from Geralt's Journey, because of the stereo effect.
Top Bottom