Search results

+
  1. DeathDiamond720

Bug after 1.6: Invicibility

A clean reinstall did not seem to work, I might try cleaning the save 1662738234 FIXED IT: I went on the Cyberpunk 2077 Modding Discord and asked for some help, and a user by the name of Arsenic_Touch helped me out He instructed me to install the following mod...
  2. DeathDiamond720

Yep, it works fine on the new game but is broken on my main save file. Is there a way to fix it? 1662721883 I will give this a try if all else fails, thank you for posting the steps to do so
  3. DeathDiamond720

I have used mods with the savefile, however they have since been removed
  4. DeathDiamond720

The first issue I have is that I cannot die. Enemies will bring me down to 5 health, but it will not go lower. Secondly, the police do not seem to show up anymore, even antagonising officers do not have an effect. When I first played the update it worked fine, but suddenly all of this is...
  5. DeathDiamond720

The Rain and Weather effects need an overhaul.

I definitely agree with you. Good rain effects will most certainly help with the nighttime 'neo-noir' aesthetic. Though unfortunately it seems that they were trying to make Night City more of a sunny Californian type city, similar to GTA V's Los Santos rather than the Blade Runner dystopian Los...
  6. DeathDiamond720

Small lighting bug

I do have ray tracing enabled, though this game does use a mixture of both ray traced and rasterized lighting so you could be correct.
  7. DeathDiamond720

Small lighting bug

So I've noticed that when the colour of a light changes, the light that is casts on to surfaces has a delay and does not change at the same time. It also fades in rather than quickly flashes to a different colour like the source. Watch the video and compare how the light cast onto the footpath...
  8. DeathDiamond720

Minor bug with additive camera movements

I have already tried but to no avail, I even reinstalled the whole game. There might be another cause though as those didn't work.
  9. DeathDiamond720

Minor bug with additive camera movements

So at one point I had accidentally turned off all additive camera movements. When I noticed I turned it back on, but now I don't lean passed people when I bump into them. I think it also disabled the screen shake when running with a weapon (there may be more I haven't noticed though). In the...
  10. DeathDiamond720

Crazy/Fun Ideas (Cyberpunk 2077 DLC/Mods)

Even if some of them have been said many times by others, it's still important to mention them none the less as it's going to be the popular ideas and suggestions that will be most likely to be added into the game. It's always good to give a little extra bump to the ones you like in my opinion. :)
  11. DeathDiamond720

Weapon Upgrades - New Attachments and Ammunition Types (no more Weapon Scaling)

So in another post I created there's been a lot of buzz about how weaponry, specifically how it 'levels up with the player'. The current system as it stands uses a scaling technique that will just up the stats and DPS of every weapon you come across as you level up, leaving all other weapons you...
  12. DeathDiamond720

My list of Suggestions, Ideas and Additions (updated when I come up with something new)

I absolutely agree with that idea. I definitely prefer the more immersive and realistic approach by upgrading weapons than just finding a gun with better statistics based on level scaling. A more hardcore and complex example of this is Escape From Tarkov, where it's crucial to use upgrades to...
  13. DeathDiamond720

Crazy/Fun Ideas (Cyberpunk 2077 DLC/Mods)

I definitely like these ideas, I hope the developers take this into consideration. I actually made my own list of suggestions and ideas if you want to take a look: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/some-cyberpunk-suggestions-my-ultimate-wishlist.11093389/
  14. DeathDiamond720

Police Chases and Shooting out of Cars (and Remove the Crime Prevention System)

EDIT: Something that I realised when trying out the Enhanced Police mod is that the despawn distance for enemies and especially their vehicles when chasing you is too small. That distance needs to be increased or police will just stop following you pretty quickly. EDIT 2: I don't know if it's...
  15. DeathDiamond720

My small Wishlist, maybe in Cyberpunk 2078?

I'm glad you're is coming up with these sorts of ideas. I'm hoping that now CD Projekt Red doesn't have a deadline to meet that they could possibly flesh out the game more and make a No Man's Sky style comback with these suggestions. Besides, anything is possible now that they have officially...
  16. DeathDiamond720

Idea: Death and Health Insurance

I can understand where your coming from, but I think the only reason this game didn't come off as a 'deep RPG experience' is simply because they didn't have the time to make it that way. But I'm thinking that now that the game is released and they don't have a deadline to meet that they would...
  17. DeathDiamond720

Idea: Death and Health Insurance

So I saw a mod the other day that sort of played on the idea that when you die you can use health insurance. I was thinking about it more and I thought it could be a really cool system. Hear me out, right now dying in this game is quite simple, you just reload a save and that's that. I'm more...
  18. DeathDiamond720

Truma Team Missions, DLC/Mode

So I made a post a few days ago where I mentioned that we could have a sort of 'mode' like in GTA where you can take a taxi and do fares, but instead of taxis it's flying Truma Team ambulances in the Night City sky, mopping up what bad guys remain at a scene and then delivering the patient(s) to...
  19. DeathDiamond720

My list of Suggestions, Ideas and Additions (updated when I come up with something new)

So I compiled a list of things that I want to be added into Cyberpunk 2077. It's a bit ambitous, but now that the game is actually released I assume the developers have a lot more time to polish the game and make it a lot more enjoyable. I believe this game can make a No Man's Sky style comeback...
  20. DeathDiamond720

Self driving cars???

I just like robo cars
Top Bottom