Minor bug with additive camera movements

+
So at one point I had accidentally turned off all additive camera movements. When I noticed I turned it back on, but now I don't lean passed people when I bump into them. I think it also disabled the screen shake when running with a weapon (there may be more I haven't noticed though). In the settings it says it's correct, same for the actual settings file:
"name": "AdditiveCameraMovements",
"type": "float_list",
"is_dynamic": false,
"value": 1.0,
"index": 2,
"default_index": 2,
"values": [

So at one point I had accidentally turned off all additive camera movements. When I noticed I turned it back on, but now I don't lean passed people when I bump into them. I think it also disabled the screen shake when running with a weapon (there may be more I haven't noticed though). In the settings it says it's correct, same for the actual settings file:
"name": "AdditiveCameraMovements",
"type": "float_list",
"is_dynamic": false,
"value": 1.0,
"index": 2,
"default_index": 2,
Have you tried to verify your game files? Can also try to delete that folder, then verify the game files. The game will then reinstall that folder with the default settings.

Have you tried to verify your game files? Can also try to delete that folder, then verify the game files. The game will then reinstall that folder with the default settings.
I have already tried but to no avail, I even reinstalled the whole game. There might be another cause though as those didn't work.

I have already tried but to no avail, I even reinstalled the whole game. There might be another cause though as those didn't work.
Do you have a 'Windows System Restore Point' of before the turning off of camera movements? Can try that, and see of that works. Keep in mind, all files created/ achieved after the restore point up to this day, will be deleted. Can also try to "clean uninstall" the game by deleting its folder in it directory,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077

"Clean uninstalling" also removes eventual leftover data that sometimes remain after a conventional uninstall.

Else, a halo to Support will be the only option.

Try adding a closed bracket to the next line.

]

I'd also recommend you migrate your Steam installation to the root of your drive. So:

C:\Steam\...

Installing anything under locations like Program Files is installing it to protected directories under Windows security. Programs that do "creative" things, like games, can often be interfered with by Windows hooking calls or preventing things from communicating, saving, loading, etc. At that point, verify the integrity of the game, and let Steam refresh and rebuild the installation. This may reset some of your in-game settings, but hopefully re-write any files that may be wonky.

Top Bottom