Search results

+
  1. Rowlix

DLC Idea...

You could just be a man and own up to the fact that you don't like the idea. you're allowed to not like it. you don't have to bend backwards making excuses for why... lol But i'm bored anyway, so I'll go ahead and burn each of your poorly constructed strawmen.. Minor knit-picking, Well f**k me...
  2. Rowlix

DLC Idea...

You misunderstood. its not a limited time. You can miss the phone call, but that window would open up again at the same time every in game day. Also, this is a small free DLC idea meant to be more like an Easter Egg for anyone that's willing to explore. Video games are grossly dumbed down...
  3. Rowlix

So, I have a theory...

I was always under the impression that they do. Not to use themselves, but in kind of a crazy zealot type of way. to return you to your natural state. "The way God intended you to be"
  4. Rowlix

DLC Idea...

This wouldn't be a huge full length thing, just something fun to be added to the game. [DISCLAIMER: This thread is all in fun. any and all Poo Pooing comments that say cliché crap like "That would be a waste of resources." will be ignored. Have some imagination, and let people have some fun] I...
  5. Rowlix

So, I have a theory...

Ok, so We all seen the images(the ones I magically cant seem to find on Google, but are in EVERY youtube video) of these dudes in weird mask that look like two eyes and a mouth over TV static. I've heard the rumors and seen influencers saying that that people believe those bad hombres are...
  6. Rowlix

Option to censor nudity?

Its not about making the game accessible for younger audiences. its about recognizing that not everyone has a private game room and/or can just wait till everyone goes to be and stay up till 1:30 in the morning playing. I know a lot of people that have wives and kids that have to do their gaming...
  7. Rowlix

Non-Lethal Weapons

I been thinking about this too. I LOVE doing my none lethal stealthy playthroughs, but there are car chases and stuff in the game that I'm just not sure how I can possibly do without killing people..
  8. Rowlix

Is Jackie DEAD?!

THAT is the big question that been rattling around in my head... I think NO.. I may be wrong, but i think that Jackie is a plot devise used to help the player be introduced to the world of cyberpunk. He'll be there to answer questions, watch your back in combat, and guide you through the...
  9. Rowlix

Which character background will you choose?

all three of them look cool, but its a hard toss-up for me between Corpo and Nomad...
  10. Rowlix

Things I'd like to see in the next Cyberpunk 2077 game ^_^

Multiplayer and Exotic mods would be Super. EDIT! Those and just more control over my character's body. I would LOVE if i could make a Streetkid that's just as big and tall as(or even bigger than) Jackie, or a corpo that's only like 60inches tall and scrawny as a rail. Being that the next game...
  11. Rowlix

Option to censor profanity?

Again, I agree with this thread as well for all the same reasons as the "Optional censoring of nudity" as I personally wont be censoring my game, BUT(As i stated in another thread) I have friends that have kids. and they've told me before how hard it is for them to even get any time to even play...
  12. Rowlix

Option to censor nudity?

I agree. I personally wont be censoring my game, BUT I have friends that have kids. and they've told me before how hard it is for them to even get any time to even play a game in with having a fulltime job and a wife that doesn't share their interest in gaming... On top of that, they have to be...
  13. Rowlix

Multiplayer Free or Paid DLC?

I may be mistaken, but I was under the impression Multiplayer was going to be an altogether separate stand alone game... I just hope its done more like the "Skyrim Together" Mod, and not "Falout 76"..
  14. Rowlix

You vs V: Humanity Loss, your Choice

I see a lot of people said "will use only enough Cyberware to survive in Night City.", and here i am wishing they put exotic mods in the game.. lol
  15. Rowlix

Cyberpop 2077: Did we lose the punk?

I dig the aesthetic of the game. having been born in the 80s and grown up seeing the rise and fall of neon colors, grunge, and punk styles, I think the styles in this game have a neat futuristic spin on those styles from the 80s and 90s... That "Futuristic spin" part is the part I would like to...
  16. Rowlix

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

I'm not all that hung up on the nudity. I want to play a cool Cyberpunk character and experience a good story. if the nudity(or lack of nudity) takes something away from that story, then i'll be upset. other than that, I'm indifferent to it.
  17. Rowlix

Why the person above you should be banned

they have a funny odder..
Top Bottom