Search results

+
  1. G

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

thumbs up for that in detail feedback !!! i noticed lot of issues too not only theres the super anoing yellow strobe but you can notice how the raytraced global illumination and raytraced reflection apears to be based on blue sky and not matching the gray storm at all generating really...
  2. G

Ray traced shadows on vegetation are too dark

Hi ! so me and my friend noticed the raytraced shadows curently kill the translucency effect on the vegetation and the leaves too much... the leaves against the sun are almost black while without ray traced shadows you can see nicely how the light comes through the leaves so i took some...
  3. G

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

So i uninstaled the game and giving it a rest... waiting for you guys to finish the game. Please cdprj, take all the time you need this time! i gues almost everyone right now cares more about the content of the patch, than the release date, even tho some are impatient, i gues we can all agree...
  4. G

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Hi all i made this artwork while waiting for the game to be released... more from the process here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/bK89Rr
  5. G

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Few more shots with my V
  6. G

3 things I enjoy in this game - tell me if you feel the same way

yeah i switched to play with gamepad on pc just because the driving is real fun with it especially on the bike in first person view My favs would be: 1 The City for sure just walking there is breathtaking 2 The story so far and the characters... 3 But what i do most of my freeroam gameplay if...
  7. G

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

My V... want to keep him human and grounded for the storyline and go crazy after the main story hope there will be char customization available in the city by then...
  8. G

Dev Appreciation Thread

Yeah exactly Think we should all support the Devs and artist behind this... they are the victims of the bad managment but clearly still tried to put their hearts and pation in to it ! and you can se it in the game even tho they were forced to cut most of it out... All the critics and...
  9. G

Photos from Night City (no spoilers)

My Pack... spending too much time in photo mode :D Btw suprised how much parkour and climbing is possible :) 1608542952 Hey! Just a tip for everyone i didnt saw it first time too... There is option to show the images in full size in the post instead of the thumbnail
  10. G

Lets Talk Immersion...

They did Really good job to imerse you in to the story and the world! that part is just awesome and i litteraly shaked from exitement walkin through night city for the first time and felt how it calls you to explore all of it... but started noticing there is kinda nothing to do with it...
  11. G

Lets Talk Immersion...

And funny is they have all those animations in missions they can do that even modders were aible to do this with witcher 3
  12. G

Mentioned but missing features list

Im not saying cyberpunk should have all this, but still the fact that 16 years old game has better AI and so much interaction compared to Cyberpunk... we cant even sit or get eating animation is pure joke and big letdown especially after all the missleading promotion and marketing... Feels...
  13. G

THE WEAPONS INVENTORY UI IS Terrible!!! Here is my solution.

Yeah The UI Needs a lot of work but they did lot of changes with witcher 3 UI so im not worried about that
  14. G

Lets Talk Immersion...

there are many good points in this video not saing wee need another gta but even one third of the stuff GTA SA has would make Cyberpunk 100% better and close to actually be a RPG
  15. G

Lets Talk Immersion...

You are not alone man feel the same I LOVE THE STORY AND THE VISUALS BUT THATS ALL THERE IS NOTHING ELSE NIGHT CITY IS SHALLOW AND DEAD im scared this will be overlooked by fixing the bugs and performance? those will get fixed and will be allright but those missing mechanics AI and interaction...
  16. G

Geralt in Cyberpunk 2077 (A gift to CDPR)

Love this so sick !!! :love: wouldn't be suprised if this became a mini dlc hehe :D
Top Bottom