Search results

+
  1. P

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Here's my unicorn ending: Save Songbird, send her to the moon. Follow the Devil ending but just as they activate soulkiller, a very familiar red-tinted hack executes. Computers spark, red errors flicker on the screen and neural ports go up in flames. Turns out there's a certain someone on the...
  2. P

Is Project Orion heading towards a dark future?

Well, that's actually quite reassuring. I'm glad that the fear of exclusivity was just paranoia on my part then.
  3. P

Is Project Orion heading towards a dark future?

Maybe it's just my cyberpsychosis flaring up but is CDPR going to abandon a chunk of the community in favor of profit? I know, totally crazy and unheard of, but there's a few recent things that I don't feel quite happy with when looking towards the future. Chesapeak SMG: requires an Amazon...
  4. P

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I don't understand that after putting all the effort in rejuvenating the game with 2.0, the choice was made to let the game go out with a whimper rather than with a bang. Phantom Liberty was set up to be the fireworks finale and all we got at the end was a wet fart. The years of feedback in...
  5. P

6th Attribute Noise

Noticed you only get the attribute after slotting in the damaged biochip? Noticed it has the same glitch effect as Johnny? I personally doubt it'll get anything in the future. If anything like a skill tree was ever planned as a side effect of gaining that biochip, it's probably scrapped.
  6. P

[Petition] Tarot Deck Merchandise

So far I only managed to get the "glow in the dark" bit done. The glow in the dark paper ain't the best quality however, doesn't seem to hold its glow very long at all. Might have to search for a better medium. And yeah... design isn't my forte... But hey, prototyping stuff is fun. Maybe I'll...
  7. P

Suicide jumpers - random or bug?

It's scripted to trigger when you're in that area.
  8. P

Neon Apparel

No. (or maybe, not yet?) This is one of the many crafted NPCs with apparel only they have. Just like all the chrome, implants and cybertech NPCs have, that isn't accessible for the player's character.
  9. P

Dev leaked info ?

That's because cyberpunk 2077 is a hot / controversial topic right now and any information (substantiated or not), will bring in the views. It's their hobby / job.
  10. P

Cyberpunk 404 - Clothing Previews for Choombas

Nice project! Here's a little suggestion: change the € (euro) to €$ (Eurodollar)? Just a bit more immersion. :)
  11. P

Unchanging indeed.

Does it happen to be an underground garage complex? 'cause that's the one place that I remember where, after returning, the place had more lighting and NPC's present.
  12. P

Regarding Money

The only tips I can give you are: - Spend 1 point in Pack Mule (a Body perk) that allows for another 60 carry capacity. Pick up and sell everything. and - Invest at least 5 points in Intelligence and spend 2 perks on Advanced Datamine. Depending on how good/lucky you are with the hacking...
  13. P

Dev leaked info ?

Whether it's true or false, this unverified blogpost is getting traction and in one way or another, it's good for CDPR. It may look like a dev bashing the company, but it keeps the game in the people/ the media's eye. It keeps people active and engaged... and that's only a positive for...
  14. P

Optimizing the Ricochet gameplay.

Maybe I'm the only one who feels that ricochet as it is need some tuning. In a building you can have some luck with placing a few ricochet shots, but down bother trying to use it in the open world. You can aim around like crazy hoping to find a ricochet spot without ever finding one in half a...
  15. P

Dev leaked info ?

Good point. Can't image what it would look like to swim in raw sewage. Maybe the sewers also feature Neon light sources everywhere? :þ Maybe V will get an Adaptive Light Filter mod or nightvision? Or the year 2077 state-of-the-art legendary inconic mod 'Flashlight'. Time will tell.
  16. P

Dev leaked info ?

As for the article: The game featuring an extensive sewer system would make A LOT of sense as to why you can find O2 canisters and have a friggin' perk that deals with underwater situations.
  17. P

Dev leaked info ?

This right here.
  18. P

Cyberpsychosis and limb replacements.

Now, I have to admit that I haven't fully completed the cyberpsychosis questline. I just love the recurring idea in the genre where a balance between "man and machine" is part of the overacrching theme and figured it's possible to build upon it in this game. Obviously, my fantasy went too far...
  19. P

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

If you wanna know that story, here's a link to my post earlier in this thread.
  20. P

Cyberpsychosis and limb replacements.

It's something to think about. Where does the human end and the machine begin. And what's the cost, other than Eddies? You can think of this part of the world not being in the game (for the player to experience) as yet another missed opportunity. But there's also gameplay balance and the limit...
Top Bottom