Search results

+
  1. crspears

'CDPR had their hands tied by investor and shareholder interests! Its not their fault!'

https://screenrant.com/cyberpunk-2077-cd-projekt-sue-investors-illegal/ So, where should we shift the blame to next? We've gone from blaming the customers, to blaming the investors. Now both of these claims have been disproven, whose fault is this? How many more times will you people blinded by...
  2. crspears

Thoughts about my sadness and disappoitment with the quality of this story that I am taking too personally

I was very moved by the story of Witcher 3, and I loved Geralt. To me W3 story was about the personification of chaos and entropy, and The Wild Hunt was a negative manifestation of the fight against time moving everything forward into a state of non existence and decay. At its very root, Ciri...
  3. crspears

(SPOILERS) Are we just not going to address the Diner scene at the start of Act 2?

You were found by security leaving the room with Saburo's just murdered body still in it. You were found by security leaving the room with Saburo's just murdered body still in it. You were found by security leaving the room with Saburo's just murdered body still in it. You were found by security...
  4. crspears

Distant Gunshots and Dialogue Sounds Way Too Close

All distant (50m+) dialogue and gunshots sound like I am standing right next to it. I have tried multiple times switching between different spatial sounds settings in windows. 'Windows Sonic' and 'Dolby Atmos' for Headphones, as well as off. I changed my sound settings in game to Headphones as...
Top Bottom