Search results

+
  1. G

REQUEST for SMOKE on the WATER cyberpsycho job

Can we please get a closure on that mission. Like get his dead daughter to her mom or something... Cause this is the 3rd time i'm playing this mission and it is just not right to leave her in the van like that...
  2. G

What's with the snowflake countdown?? 1.2

There is this snowflake icon that counts down from 19 to 0 and just again 19 to 0... never stops lol
  3. G

Whats the point of a legendary without a mod slot?

Im sorry but at this point it seems to me that not even one dev has played their own game cause this is beyond stupid. Finding a legendary boots without a mod slot...LOL
  4. G

So i connected an SSD to my nephew's PS4

Its sooo different... its like playing on PC. Everything loads fast and hell the character doesnt lose the clothes anymore... his parents had a real problem with that. xD So if anyone can do it - buy an ssd which you can find for 30-40 euros and you REALLLY WANNA PLAY THIS GAME or whatever lol...
  5. G

Word of advice.. Don't start Red dead 2 after playing Cyberpunk

You gonna notice everything and its gonna make you cry...
  6. G

CD project should just let people fully mod their game..

I think they should just let us take a crack at it. Releasing every tool that the RED engine has will make a good thing for this game and plus they can learn something from people that dont work for them. They can have all the rights for the mods i dont really care.
  7. G

This is what im talking about... just broken.

And i make the same experiments every day... the engine and dont get me even started on AI.. is barely holding on... CD listen.. i dont know who gave you the advice that this AI can be ok for this level of open world but this is just horrible... Your first thing should be to fix the whole AI...
  8. G

Sand city?

Ok so i was trying to drive a car on a roof and well fly with it off the legde like everyone here but the game took me of the map. And cuz im a god and cant die i guess knocked me into a city...i mean its not a city, it has few buildings which sre half in sand and bugged most of em..it was...
  9. G

CD needs to make areas being accessible even without quests...

I hated that if its not in a quest you cant enter it... it just proves a ton of people's point that this game should not have been an open world... Why we cant go to clouds again to have fun or something or some other places... linear script that just keeps you on one path. And it just shows...
  10. G

Pacifica for me seems the safest and

noise free zone in the game... and that bothers me.. hell its even good for parties :D ... that should not have been true..
  11. G

What story we should have got - from my point of view.

1. Picking lifepaths - great start BUT if you cant make 3 different stories even 40% of the time go with one... 2.Here's street kid V ... male and female love them both. 3.Liked how V and Jackie meet although V was in mama wells bar so it was less believable of how they have never met each...
  12. G

Tomorrow im going back to work but its just a shame that...

This game... this game could have really been something special. Enjoy the forum guys. Cheers.
  13. G

Im watching all of the night city wire episodes. Any favorites?

Its just fun xD cant wait for that game to come out :D
  14. G

The relic story should have been 1st big expansion.. thoughts?

I think meeting Jonny and saving us, telling us that we gotta city to burn was the perfect ending of Vs whole merc - mafia going up in the letter and gets cut in the end story...
  15. G

Another way to catch Stefan the con man??

I know that he is shady as hell but can we catch him another way without being dumb as hell?? I mean every person that lives in a big city knows that he is trying to pull something and HE DOES lol ...
  16. G

Someone found files of Judy romance with male V...

So Judy was BI after all.. wonder who wanted for Judy to be an exclusive lesbian lol ;) ..
  17. G

So the new gen version will have the same AI?

Cause id rather have gta san andreas AI... i still cant think of a game that has worse AI... maybe mafia 3 crowd cause when you hit them they die instantly but the cars are better and can actually chase you lol
  18. G

200 hrs and 2 walkthroughs after..

So i first played Nomad which is the only lifepath that has a full or kinda full mission for its path. It took me 120 hrs and well i saw and bought i think 90% of the cars. But i wondered what are the other "choices" because even after the first play i saw that we dont have a choice at all. So i...
  19. G

People ask for saves to skip act 1 cause you butchered it

Every person i have wants to skip act 1 cause it was soo butchered and we only see jackie dying even though we silent kill everyone and when have to get into the taxi we kill everyone... Choices DONT matter.. AT ALL... Thanks CD project.
  20. G

Best mission in game.. GO..

Mine was a side quest where the aldecados were making a trade with the scavs and i just jumped there and didnt had any idea what was going on and because i helped the cados they actually recognised me and asked why am i there and my body skill mattered because the scavs wanted to cheat on the...
Top Bottom