Search results

+
  1. Martind_Forlon_

Attached images are not displayed and cannot be opened

Tried now display posts with older images and it seems there is some problem with attached files. Mabe could be checked by forum staff?
  2. Martind_Forlon_

Details which you like on 2.0

Aim on this thread is highlighting nice things which you as a player likes on 2.0 update, ... if you want to criticize, please find another thread :) OK so below is few things/moments which I really like on 2.0 update (and I'm still early in my current play, still in Act1): update to vehicles...
  3. Martind_Forlon_

GTX 1070Ti users - graphics settings for nextgen update

Found video below and decided to give nextgen update 2nd chance. I choose first set of settings ... and it seems is working well so far. Could be worth to try.
  4. Martind_Forlon_

How to switch Directx 11 and 12 versions? (GOG launcher)

How to chose which version I want to use? ... I use GOG for launch game and do not remember I had there such choice :(
  5. Martind_Forlon_

Clothes slots amount changed for already owned (1.5)

Thread title says it ... there was not only change to clothes slots (in my case I lost like 1/2 of positions on legendary stuff :( ), but also to the quality of items in some case. Well, I'm now in 1/3 of my play (myabe less), so nothing biggie, but this so far is one from less pleasing things...
  6. Martind_Forlon_

Players made DLCs

With 1.3 newly added functionality to activate small DLCs I really wonder if there may be official way how to make modders creations (using format which have 3 DLCs now) to add new cars, clothes etc into game without need to install any additional software and modify game files. I can quite...
  7. Martind_Forlon_

Crime Prevention System (1.21)

From time to time I like to test how well will my V perform under heavy fire. There is one really nice place in south-west Glen (map) for such occasion. I tried record this fight when playing on GFN servers (please excuse low video quality) to show how works Crime Prevention System in CP ver...
  8. Martind_Forlon_

Legendary monowire location in 1.2???

As title say, saw someone new location (or seller) wich Legendary monowire in 1.2? .... previous location have now only money and epic mace.
  9. Martind_Forlon_

Removed effects/details in 1.2

First: this is not about critising CDPR, if you want do it, please do so in another thread!!! This thread is aimed on collecting environment changes (rather more significant, see below) in NC which may be not easy to spot unless you are not familiar enough with NC and missions. So, here is, what...
  10. Martind_Forlon_

Good/Bad/Changed features/functioning in 1.2

Good: Car driving changed MUCH to the better. I tested now JS car, and from terrible overturning vehicle is now quite smoothly driving car which I may start liking :) Police spawn on crime feels now very different. Police forces are later reinforced by MaxTac and because they do not spawn right...
  11. Martind_Forlon_

Mr. Blue Eyes found in NC [SPOILERS]

Interesting ... after I finished talk with Jefferson Peralez in NC centre park (Corpo Plaza, Dream On gig), I purely randomly have scanned NPC which I saw on close but still unreachable terrace of nearby megabuilding. To my really huge surprise I recognised name of this NPC and considering his...
  12. Martind_Forlon_

Samurai "V"

Here is my first short video from Cyberpunk 2077 game with V in samurai duel with cyberpsycho Norio Akuhara. With this I wanted open discussion about ideas for "Samurai" builds and I'm also curious what others think about Norio Akuhara which imo is not precisely fitting into "cyberpsycho"...
  13. Martind_Forlon_

Sweet Dreams ... is needed more like this! [spoilers]

After more as 300 hours in game, and on my second playthrough with V at lvl 46/50 (and she's quite nicely equipped) I thought that there is not much things which really can surprise me. I was on a way to meeting with Jefferson Peralez in city park, when I saw an NPC (Stefan) calling on me. I did...
  14. Martind_Forlon_

GeForce Now issue - Black screen when load save, Game version 1.11

Just a warning: atm GeForce Now do not have theirs servers updated to last version (1.12) and therefore you will get black screen when trying load save from this last version. Hope it helps avoid confusion for players like myself ... Ive searched for hour what happened with my laptop when...
Top Bottom