Good/Bad/Changed features/functioning in 1.2

+
Good:
  • Car driving changed MUCH to the better. I tested now JS car, and from terrible overturning vehicle is now quite smoothly driving car which I may start liking :)
  • Police spawn on crime feels now very different. Police forces are later reinforced by MaxTac and because they do not spawn right on you, it makes fights different and they now also have real chance use guns succesfully because you need to cover larger area when they come from different directions (from out of sight)
  • Clothing stores had now (my V on lvl 50) legendary items with maxed slots. I also had chance purchase legendary blueprints (but not sure if they are offered also on later as first visit ... that part need more testing)
  • Consumable items now can be produced in stocks and it really is pleasing change (i.e. you can now manufacture for example 100 grenades with "1" run)
Bad/Mixed feelings:
  • in Full HD resolution are still not displayed legendary weapons details when slots are fully used (too long list, you need remove for example silencer to get weapon details page displayed)
  • clothing/weapons mods when manufactured are not possible manufacture in stocks (like consumable items can now)
  • dismantling of items now gives much less materials .... well, it may be considered as bug fix, but it in fact will mean that you very likely will now need buy these components
  • changed are also materials needs for produce things, higher grades needs now all lvl of components ... another fix which may force you to play little different way like before :) and purchase components if you like craft things.

... I will later update my post with further findings.

Last edited:
Police still spawning at your sight and they don't ride in the cars. Why you didn't do that as in GTA games, that Police arrive on cars?
unknown (1).png

Attachments

• unknown (2).png
    unknown (2).png
    4.4 MB · Views: 123
  • unknown (3).png
    unknown (3).png
    4.9 MB · Views: 120
Police still spawning at your sight and they don't ride in the cars. Why you didn't do that as in GTA games, that Police arrive on cars?
Maybe because CP2077 is not GTA? Seriously, with police arriving in full force you do not have much time to look around if you do not want to be flatlined.
played 2 mins crash :) which is always happening in pacifica
And playing on what? I ask, because playing on GFN servers and gaming PC (i5-8400, 1070Ti, Full HD, Ultra settings) I had zero crashes on GFN and maybe 2-3 crashes on PC in more as 500 hours played in total, which imo is quite impresive game stability.

mes from passives cold blooded (after i kill 4 baddies i have insane amount of armor) and pistols. I am still missing 30% armor

Maybe because CP2077 is not GTA? Seriously, with police arriving in full force you do not have much time to look around if you do not want to be flatlined.

And playing on what? I ask, because playing on GFN servers and gaming PC (i5-8400, 1070Ti, Full HD, Ultra settings) I had zero crashes on GFN and maybe 2-3 crashes on PC in more as 500 hours played in total, which imo is quite impresive game stability.
go to pacifica farming spot and run from one side to another. I got crash on pc, max settings all the time :) don't go to pacifica. Got maybe couple crashes when i was playing during launch. This one is consistent crash. By consistent crashing in pacifica i mean happens all the time with 1.2...never happened before.

Police behavior is very different, on (blue star on minimap) some cops remain hostile to me after I help them.

Last edited:
As for me, this game is uninstallable. All progress, post-patch saves were written today. loss of weapons, items ... embarrassing after 90 hours of play. Each reading of any record always returns to the same record. Thank you, but your patience is over.

Check skills tree menu - 6th position was updated to RELIC which for one does nothing (there is an option long tap to but but nothing happends). I`m pretty sure its for a future DLC.

Some "bugs" I found.
When I drive through the city some advertisements start "flickering". When you drive slowly pass them it almost seems like intended. But it happens too regularly and is quite distracting and annoying.
I am not sure on this one but the light changes on buildings when you drive towards them feels worse than before. The light changes are less subtle and a little bit distracting.
Does anyone else have similar issues?
I am playing on RT Ultra.

I have been carjacking out in the badlands trying different cars. I now have my steering sensitivity dialed down to 25, which is a big improvement in all vehicles when combined with my cherry keyboard. Third person. I don't think their slider works for first person driving, as this is still very twitchy. Also, I seem to have misplaced my Night City Phonebook, which I need to sit on so I can see over the dash board.

The other Night City drivers have their lights off, by the way. Driving in the badlands at night at 180 MPH is much more ... exciting

If I had to guess, it is because this is not how they want their game to work. :shrug:

go to pacifica farming spot and run from one side to another. I got crash on pc, max settings all the time :) don't go to pacifica. Got maybe couple crashes when i was playing during launch. This one is consistent crash. By consistent crashing in pacifica i mean happens all the time with 1.2...never happened before.
Dunno, now tried fights on spawn points in Pacifica (twice) on GFN server and all ok (have all settings set to max), no crash.

Sorry, the police system is still terrible compared to other open world games. Even Saints Row was doing it better 10 years ago.

Seriously, this massive list of bug fixes just reminds me that we paid full price to beta test this game.

I dont remember it happened before, but now when you are scanning your surroundings, all lootable containers, bodies and stuff is visible from far now (60-80m), showing an loot icon above. Even when you walk close by without scanning you see a loot icon. This is immersion breaking in my opinion, as I like to just walk around and look for hidden /random stuff, not to see it from 50m with one look around...

Attachments

• 2021.03.29-23.17.png
    2021.03.29-23.17.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 120
  • 2021.03.29-23.18.png
    2021.03.29-23.18.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 116
  • 2021.03.29-23.19.png
    2021.03.29-23.19.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 108
  • 2021.03.29-23.19_01.png
    2021.03.29-23.19_01.png