Search results

+
  1. kosamikl

Please advise, do I need to upgrade CPU? Is 98% GPU usage and 75% CPU usage good?

Even the 3090ti cant reach stable 60 fps at 4K resolution. Ray tracing does tax the CPU as well, but I think the 3600 should be enough to get 60 fps with dlss. I have a 3070 and it can't even do 1440p ray tracing 60fps with dlss. I have to turn off raytracing at which point I get over 60 fps...
  2. kosamikl

The Witcher Remake is in development!

I hope they don't cut the sexual encounters but make them more real with quality over quantity midset.
  3. kosamikl

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Has the AI bacame worse? I reinstalled the game and in multiple scenarios NPCs would just stand behind walls and not try to aproach me. There is this one GIG where you have to kill some sick db freak dude and he is on the second floor. Some of his men who were at the ground floor remained...
  4. kosamikl

Baldur's Gate III

So far the EA is heavy on the combat since you are in a hurry to figure out what happen to you and look for a cure. You can solve quests by talking your way out or do things in a sneaky way. There are a lot of hidden things you can discover. They are not quests but items / puzzles. In my...
  5. kosamikl

Shower, sit & sleep function in other apartments

I agree. To be honest I don't know if there is any reason to sleep or shower outside of RP. The computer had a message to pay the rent which also frustrated me that it is just there and has no impact on the story. To include new apartments would require them to solve the money issue. I don't...
  6. kosamikl

How to get started developing mods

I have no clue how to create mods. Do you have any sources to help me get strted with developing mods? Bathesda had some tool you could use to create stuff. Is there something similar for red engine? Do you have to code stulff? pls help!
  7. kosamikl

Why so much faith was put into Cyberpunk 2077 by gamers?

Homehow I felt tike thesere are people whoreally care about what they are developig. I'm not sure about what you do but when I have problems with my upper mangemetn I speak up. And my boss usually listens. I saddans me that this game was realeased in the ststae it was a year ago. I wish this...
  8. kosamikl

Trans V

This is the dilemma with romancable characters. You either go with their originally intended story, in this case she already has a lover and a son and she has a personal quest tied to her lover. Thankfully DAI already has pretty good options so I'm not complainig there. I agree that two more...
  9. kosamikl

Netflix's The Witcher - Season 2

The Legend of the Seeker is a great show :D mordsiths are a genius idea. That show is both laughable and fun.
  10. kosamikl

Netflix's The Witcher - Season 2

Wow, this show went shit very fast. Vesemir is a joke, irresponsible, weak asshole. Eskel became a asshole tree. Lambert became the new Eskel. Yenn swears more than a taxi driver. I wanted the relationships to progress, I don't think they showed anything to convince me that Geralt and Ciri...
  11. kosamikl

Baldur's Gate III

Disclaimer - I never played the older BG games, I'm not interested in table top DND. I don't like outdated and clunky gameplay, that's why even though I have 120+ hours in the witcher 3, I could not play through the witcher 2. Stats I played about 50 hours of BG3 mostly alone and a few hours...
  12. kosamikl

Trans V

:D there is no sexuality setting in the game, if your male V romances Kerry that makes him gay. This is not an easy topic. On one had I understand those who complain the lack of romance options (i'm in this category) but on the other hand we need to understand that making every love interest...
  13. kosamikl

Unreal Engine 5 features, can CDPR pull off something similar

You are right, the fps is not there yet. There are mixed footage in the demo, some 24 fps real life captured video and the real time rendering at 30 fps. The most intensive scene around the 36 minute mark dips below 30 fps. But If you look at the scene, there are a LOT of cars and a lot of...
  14. kosamikl

Unreal Engine 5 features, can CDPR pull off something similar

To my knowledge CDPR did not bring any groundbreaking technologies to cyberpunk. The graphics are good to a certain degree but I think we can all think of at least a few graphical glitches or aspects of the game that just look bad. I hate pop-in, nothing breaks immersion more than seeting...
  15. kosamikl

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Same here. I think they cooled off, realized that this game needs a lot of work and they don't have to rush it anymore. I hope that there are developers who are passionate about the project.
  16. kosamikl

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

I want them to make more custom content. I didn't finish my second playthrough because there were no new stuff to do, every activity that's left is just the same old kill a bunch of dudes stuff. Night city is huge, they should put more activities, and quests there that does not start with a call...
  17. kosamikl

CDPR Just Hired MODDERS to Help Fix Cyberpunk 2077 & Add Mod Support

I wish modding for cyberpunk would be as easy as it is for skyrim. I remember just downloading the creation kit and playing around with it for a few days I was able to make a horse summining spell book.
  18. kosamikl

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Wow, thats a lot! Thanks for the patch! Keep up the good work.
  19. kosamikl

Why is boxing trash?

I think it took me 2 hours to beat him. As I sad before two hits would kill me so I had to look into his motions, and he has things that can tell you if he will attack or not. Can't remember every detail, but if he is down and you beat him and he does not move, it means he will start his...
  20. kosamikl

Why is boxing trash?

I feel like we expected them to deliver Witcher 3 level of polish and content or even better, and we didn't realize that they have no experience with any of the systems they wanted to deliver in Cyberpunk 2077.
Top Bottom