Search results

+
  1. Salfin

AI: Real time interactions

This is an article from 2016, when Cyberpunk began development in earnest. CDPR applied for a grant to develop 'real-time AI' and 'living cities': https://www.tweaktown.com/news/54174/cyberpunk-2077-huge-living-cities-real-time-ai/index.html in 2018 they talked about the immersive nature of...
  2. Salfin

Robot Arms

I've got a conundrum, I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do. So I'm about 70 hours in. 20 body 14 tech. I built a big bad loud V. Machine guns and shotguns and grenades, with a smattering of crafting. I figure big guns and grenades seem like an obvious build. But what the heck do I do with my...
  3. Salfin

[Spoilers] Sinnerman

I think there is a lot going on with Sinnerman. We have these basic human ideals that span religions and peoples: kindness, forgiveness, redemption, community, and there is possibly nothing more powerful when used as a narrative. I don't practice any religion, but I was raised in a religious...
  4. Salfin

(minor spoiler) Jackie DLC

How would everyone feel about some kind of DLC or mission pack that padded out and fleshed out your relationship with Jackie, and the two of you coming up as young mercs, hanging around the afterlife and doing jobs, before you end up with the job with Dex. You could even add some Jackie things...
  5. Salfin

Crunch

Have you ever worked long hours? Extra days? Slept at work? Got 2 hours of sleep between shifts, broken up? Not once or twice but for weeks, or months? I know its been recognized and talked about, and I know its common in the game development community. I really think the crunch is the...
  6. Salfin

ps4 pro performance 1.06

I play on the ps4 pro, I've noticed that especially in melee combat there is constant FPS drops, animation hitches, lost input, and dropped sounds which makes melee combat (parries, counter attacks) very inconsistently difficult. Specifically an NPC will be halfway through an attack animation...
  7. Salfin

Cyberpunk Theme and Art

I don't know how many of you are familier with Roger Ebert, he was known for holding the view that video games generally were not art, unlike cinema. As an avid gamer I've been opposed to this view, of course video games are art, they tell stories, are marvels in their paintings of characters...
Top Bottom