Search results

+
  1. Czech Death

Timing of the holocalls

Hello. There is a immersion thing I noticed from day one that did not change much - texting changed for better - more or less, but rest of communication is still too artificial in its timing. The holocalls around quests and gigs are suffering this strange timing - namely all the reactions are...
  2. Czech Death

HUGE THANK YOU! No buts, no howevers.

Nothing complicated, just a bunch of thumb-ups of appreciation for all of it. No buts, no however, no suggestions, no whining - not here. Have things to add? Be my guest xD I have been playing this game since day one. As somebody that games since 1996, almost exclusively FPS and almost...
  3. Czech Death

DELAMAIN no.21 not weaponized vehicle (combat mode)

Hello. First of all Thank you CDPR for amazing row of awesome updates for your super amazing game! You guys rock! Now with introduction of super fun weaponized vehicles, I played holding my breath rushing thru DELAMAIN questline to see how the combat mode finally, actually looks. I know, as...
  4. Czech Death

nVidia driver 461.09 worsens performance!

I installed 461.09 driver today. Performance got drastically worse - my GPU is 2080ti - used RTX most of the time, but now when I drive thru the city, game drops to 10 FPS I used to have pretty stable 60 + - 80 outside of the city on DLSS auto. Now the game runs like shit. 460 was better - way...
Top Bottom