HUGE THANK YOU! No buts, no howevers.

+
Nothing complicated, just a bunch of thumb-ups of appreciation for all of it. No buts, no however, no suggestions, no whining - not here.

Have things to add? Be my guest xD

I have been playing this game since day one. As somebody that games since 1996, almost exclusively FPS and almost exclusively futuristic/Sci-fi. This game was right up my alley. My only experiences with CDPR until that point was, they were the guys that released PAINKILLER here in Czechia with hilarious czech localisation.

Not many games over the years had as notable impact/feeling of playing something truly special, as Cyberpunk2077.

I love what a feast for eyes this game is. I fallow many CDPR artists on Artstation and they are all top of their field. Be it weapons, environments, robots, characters, architecture, vehicles it is all absolute top shelf art and to experience it all IN-GAME where it is rendered in amazing fidelity is just beyond words. 700h in I am still taking screenshots!

One of the absolute most notable things is how the NPCs look at the player. The look that isn't derpy meme generator, but look that looks like engaged human wants to hear what V has to say. And not just story characters, but most of common NPCs just walking around in the world. Sometimes they give me an eyecontact and there is something so right about it. Up until CP2077, the only other game that got it right like that was HL2!

As artist my self, I deeply appreciate how it all looks, how it all moves and how it all sounds. Sound is what can make or break scenes and environments. Another Thing CP77 nails. OST of course is included. And the quality continues in to PL.

That goes for rest of PL. We got more great music, more great characters, more great vehicles, weapons and writing, quests, emotions, gameplay! And I am finally getting around to patch 2.0.

When 2.0 dropped, I naturally went in to check things out and to my own surprise several of the random encounters really actually felt like different game. The firefights were more structured, but at the same time smooth and intuitive. They felt so right this time that I had instant grin on my face I really did not expect that much of a difference. Great job! I loved it before - I love it even more now.

The car combat content gave the game even more balls. It has now this juice, thats hard to describe. CP77 after 2.0 and with PL has this new texture to it. Everything is tied together more, The skill trees, inventory, crafting and then the details start to show up. The finisher animations, New audio details in small movements, clothing cyberware and vehicles. Geometry on biotechnica billboard that we climb in killing in the name, got fixed. River hospital photo got fixed, ripperdocs are more immersive, we have a walk button, we can trigger first time anim on weapons, the fixers that now portion the gigs with more structure and progression, the car previews got fixed - some of those in 2.1 like the locust and the list goes on and on.

2.1 Metro system came down upon our heads like spanish inquisition - nobody was expecting that, (right Johny?) not anymore. Angry gangs hunting me down, chase me in cars making some gigs more complicated and exciting - the city feels even more reactive and alive.

So all and all - to minimize this blackwall of text - When I first played and finished 1.0 version there were things I wanted to have, things I have seen in the trailers and NOW, where every other developer would abandon their product and move on. NOW 3 years later, CP77 Has all the things and more! Gangs in cars attacking me, because I am too trigger happy, police works hard to bully the city in to reluctant compliance, with MAXTAC ready to curb stomp any truly unhinged V, NPCs wonderfully panicking, running over araska assassin, that came out of his car to cut my head off with katana, for abducting Hanako (yes this actually happened to me) While I'm texting thru polshed and streamlined phone UI, with my girl setting up a date, to which I can either ride a metro and soak up NC atmosphere, drive my armored and weaponized rig, or get there fast in a sleek Callibrum, with the door open shooting gangbangers of their bikes, JUST LIKE IN THE TRAILERS!

And Smasher Smashes - as promised by Edgerunners xD

So THANK YOU CDPR, THANK YOU for many(and many more to come) gaming hours that i will remember probably for rest of my life!

From the bottom of my heart your fan.

Last edited:
The first time I played, I kept doing NCPD incidents just so the game didn't end.
I won't be another one of those armchair experts who think they could imagine something better either.
I've never before taken so many in-game pics that it's affecting my disk space. They're cycling as my desktop wallpaper now.

Some people say it's too bleak. I can say it's nowhere near as bleak as real life can be.

I've had so many disappointments with games that thanks don't say enough.

Top Bottom