Search results

+
  1. R

Offering my services

Well I did eventually get it to work through some trial and error and understanding where the application goes I hope you find a solution though. do you have any ideas for potential missions or story additions? I think more jackie interactions and missions could possibly be written what do you...
  2. R

Offering my services

For free obv! I love the project and have been a long long time lurker.
  3. R

Offering my services

Offering my services as a voice for any mission creators which im assuming will be in effect with this new modding tool. I am an actor who has appeared in various productions TV and film. Also in terms of this RedMod im still unable to get the gear symbol to show up on the Red launcher however...
  4. R

Mature DLC suggestion.

I was speaking to my GF and explaining why Cyberpunk had so much censoring with regards to the violence and sex on display. She suggested that because it's a fictional city and therefore strictly fantasy, why not ramp up the dystopian themes of humans as commodities whereby we sell our bodies...
  5. R

I am saving my first playthrough for when the game is fixed

This totally makes sense to me i only like to do things once as well but with this game depending on narrative and how that may change in the future it will need to make me want to explore other dialogue choices, i don't know maybe i have asked for too much from a title but i just considered...
  6. R

I like to do that on these types of games but all it takes is something to break the immersion for me and it ruins the experience.
  7. R

Haha when i was writing the title i tried to not be so dramatic this was the best way of writing it. ;)
  8. R

Its part technical and part immersion. If at any point i feel like i'm not immersed it will ruin it completely for me and somehow be even more disappointed. I may actually attempt to play it after 1.3 because as it stands right now its just an expensive slot being taken by the game case.
  9. R

I've heard that the best version of the game is on a powerful PC and honestly you don't know how close i was to building a machine just to play the game and i know i'm not the only one who had this idea even going so far as to comparing specs way before release. I'm so glad that something inside...
  10. R

I am with you on these sentiments. The Cyberpunk 2077 launch has made me question my knowledge of the video game industry and ive had friends ridicule me for thinking the game was going to be game of the decade so i guess its just made me a lot more savvy.
  11. R

Yeah, its taking every ounce of me to resist playing it so i've not experienced any of those characters yet, in fact ive not really been playing games at all due to being too busy but its a bit of a blessing tbh
  12. R

Hello, I was wondering if anyone else was preserving their 1st gameplay playthrough or it was just me? I would be interested to know if you have been tempted to dive in yet? So far nothing really makes me feel like i'm missing out.
  13. R

Sony Sounds Bitter About the Cyberpunk 2077 Debacle

unfortunately i'd have to agree with Jim Ryans sentiment. The whole launch of this game has been a complete clusterf*** and its CDPR that are responsible, almost every aspect of the game has been mishandled. The marketing strategy was to completely mislead consumers regarding the quality of the...
  14. R

Anyone heard this radio interview with Jackie Welles (Jason Hightower)?

As far as i'm concerned i'm not too fussed on hearing Keanu and I would have preferred him to be making a cameo rather than the major character he has been cast as. I'm more interested in losing myself in the character of V so trying to prolong that as much as possible and I've heard that the...
  15. R

Why a lot of people want BD?

Haha impressive title, anyway as i'm just at beginning of the main story due to only focusing on gigs perhaps im the wrong person to have an opinion but im wondering why on earth have such a thorough tutorial of a BD when they will only be used a handful of times? Likewise why even have it...
  16. R

Anyone heard this radio interview with Jackie Welles (Jason Hightower)?

i stumbled on this radio interview with the actor that plays Jackie, there is some interesting points that he makes in the show regarding CP2077. He started the V/O work three years ago over a course of about 2 years and this would imply that the montage is either going to release as a prequel...
  17. R

Any use for consumables?

I kinda was hoping for the buffs to work similar to the build they showed in 2018 whereby on a mission you take it to slow down time, when I found that they turned this into a quick-hack/upgrade rather than a buff I was slightly annoyed mainly due to it having the dredd movie vibe (schlomo)...
  18. R

Any use for consumables?

I've been eating and drinking and i can tell you the alcoholic beverages most definitely have an effect! As for the buffs its more of a habit I don't want to go into an area unprepared so i make sure i have both buffs.
  19. R

So they really not gonna talk to us?

For those of you that are saying they wont be doing any other work besides bug fixes and stability, you do realise that first and foremost CDPR are game enthusiasts who then went onto turning their passion into a career right? My point being there is no way that they will abandon this project...
  20. R

So stats are tied to clothing

I managed to find some legendary boots and a rockerboy outfit and i havent changed outfits ever since, the weird thing is other items of clothing can still be worn while retaining the base outfit its almost an exploit but i feel that its probably a bug because you still acquire the armor bonuses...
Top Bottom