Search results

+
  1. small3687

To Mod or Not to Mod.. That is the question?

I wish mod support could be a thing for consoles. I'm on a console and I'll admit it, I'm really jealous of all the improvements available to the pc community, and they're only just getting started.
  2. small3687

Trauma team needs to be added in to more content

They certainly appear in the game but I don't really feel like they have any content because: The scavenger quest is the one where they probably have their most active role in the whole game but really that is just a cut scene. The heist the don't do anything. The assaults are both situations...
  3. small3687

300 hrs of CP2077 What can improve gameplay experience. What needs to change.

You made some really great points. What sticks out to me is how much they put into this game that got wasted like you said. A great example being the variety of food and drink we have that all does the same stuff. Imagine if every potion in the Witcher just made you 10percent faster lol
  4. small3687

Trauma team needs to be added in to more content

They need any amount of content added in for them. What content is there right now really?
  5. small3687

Epistrophy (Delamain Cabs) side missions

I had the same issue, I managed to complete them all. I had to repeatedly switch the mission I was tracking to something else then back to that. If that didn't immediately resolve it I would switch the mission leave the area restart my game. On load switch back to the Delamain mission and drive...
  6. small3687

BUG not being able to loot Grey items from certain Robots/Drones

I have had multiple instances where I can't loot from robots and drones as well, regardless of rarity, because the items are trapped in this weird ether space under not only them but the map as well. No amount of crouching can solve this problem.
  7. small3687

Dream On Glitched when following the Van

Twice now I've gotten stuck with the Dream On Mission. Following the surveillance van, after it parks, the enemies for the next stage in the mission don't spawn into position fast enough. The guys driving the van don't get out fast enough and the mission doesn't transition to the next phase...
  8. small3687

Self-driving vehicles?

You're making the mistake of using your personal experience as the argument, not me. Your core argument is that since you don't use the feature most people probably don't either therefore it would be a waste of the developers time based on what you assume everyone elses experiences will be...
  9. small3687

Self-driving vehicles?

I totally disagree. It is a feature I would use all the time. I like watching night city, the art design is a huge appeal of the game and I never use fast travel. Fast travel is fantastic to have in the game but as an RPG element it breaks the immersion. I always prefer traveling in game and...
  10. small3687

Bug in The Hunt

So there is an optional step in the mission the hunt to find the security room located inside the house. I believe I glitched out this step by accidently scanning and activating the button from the vehicle upon arrival at the farm. Symptoms of the bug are that I can not go through the door...
  11. small3687

Self-driving vehicles?

This would be such a massive improvement and could provide beautiful aerial views of night city.
  12. small3687

do u use Stash Trunk ?

Honestly I'm not sure. It was early on in the game I put some pistols in it to test how it worked, if it existed between cars, apts, lasted through saves, and missions, that kind of thing. I opened a bunch of side quests and missions and had multiples going at a time, Delamaines chlildren was a...
  13. small3687

Why does stamina or HP recovery item have no capacity, but alcohol takes up capacity?

I second this. It doesn't make any sense in game or out for it to add weight.
  14. small3687

do u use Stash Trunk ?

I used it once and lost the weapon I was keeping in it. Never using it again because I don't trust it. It is a great concept though and I like they thought about including it. However if they are going to include it they need to make sure it works because losing guns in it is a bad time.
  15. small3687

Self-driving vehicles?

This has kind of bugged me more and more as I play this but why can't any vehicle be set for self driving? Sometimes I just want to chill in the car and listen to the music while the city flys past me. Not to mention there is a literal Taxi AI. Did they seriously not include the ability to have...
  16. small3687

Nancy is bugged (solution found)

I've done the Kerry mission and I have almost not other missions left. When I try to call Isis I get no answer. TI haven't tried the fast travel to Arasaka Estate yet but I will try that. I'm Xbox and would lose way too much play time to go back now. Most calls that come in feel real organic...
  17. small3687

Bug Report: Quest - Psycho Killer [16/17]

This game is breaking my heart more and more as I play it. I too am stuck with the 16/17 situation. All I have left is going to meet Hanako. I think one of them must have glitched out early on and now I can't get any markers.
Top Bottom