Search results

+
  1. vgmkyle

Xbox Series X has worse shadow and foliage draw distance compared to PS5

Tested both. Foliage appears to look better on XBOX Series X against the Playstation 5. I've done a lot of testing on Series X lately and I must say the system is not bad. Infact for the price I can get one used it's an outstanding deal.
  2. vgmkyle

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

My "special Roach card" does not appear in my card collection whether in ballad of heroes or regular editions. I've heard this has been a problem for some so see my issue as an addition to the number and nothing more.
  3. vgmkyle

Roach card missing

I don't have a Roach card either.
  4. vgmkyle

Hardest difficulty is pretty easy. Game is not balanced.

Cyberpunk 2077 is way too easy. The AI is actually good and functioning IMO - they do what they need to do; they surround and take cover plus they have good aim surprisingly and net-runners to scatter the diversity of enemies. The problem is their health can't compete against my perks and...
  5. vgmkyle

Malorian Arms 3516 is disappointing damage for the most iconic gun in the game...

Okay are you sure it doesn't have Burn Damage? Because I believe I was doing burn damage with it. I also seem to light anyone that comes near me on fire with the CQC attack.
  6. vgmkyle

Is it me, or does everyone have a raging hardon for romancing Judy?

Panam is equally raging....
  7. vgmkyle

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Please CD please do not listen to the solo player hounds... especially since MP is already confirmed and a lot of my friends bought it to play that feature.
  8. vgmkyle

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Multiplayer... DLC expansions were already confirmed and I typically see MP as a more challenging experience.
  9. vgmkyle

Can we get an update already? I'll even take a 2mb hotfix at this point...

I think New Game Plus is VITAL for me to keep playing.
  10. vgmkyle

Can't Upgrade Lizzy Iconic to Legendary

Can Skippy be upgraded to Legendary?
  11. vgmkyle

Rogue Mentions Johnny's Porsche on the Date

Kind of a cute little detail if you decide to pick up Rogue in the old Porsche (retrieved in the container via Ebunike) for the date. Mission Required: Chippin' In - Keep Grayson alive after nabbing the Malerion Arms. After he gives you the key for sparring him open up the marked contaniner on...
  12. vgmkyle

Can't Upgrade Lizzy Iconic to Legendary

Despite all of the iconic weapons with the possible exception of Skippy, I can't seem to upgrade Lizzy to legendary. I'm on my second playthrough and at this point I'm not sure there is any way around upgrading Lizzy (one of my favorite weapons in the game). This is a direct video to quickly...
Top Bottom