Search results

+
  1. Dark-Exa

As I sat pondering Cyberpunk 2077

Sorry to said this but as a deaf person myself, JALI suck... I don't know what TW3 is using for his lip-sync and facial expression but I take real pleasure to read the lips when Geralt or other are talking...
  2. Dark-Exa

You're playing this game wrong!

It's interesting to see each other's points of view but telling others that they play wrongly because they don't play the way you play, I find this a bit provocative (don't be offended, eh). If a game allows several ways to play it, nothing prevents others from playing their own styles because...
  3. Dark-Exa

What did you expect from Cyberpunk 2077 and you didn't get?

Wrong post in the wrong thread...
  4. Dark-Exa

What did you expect from Cyberpunk 2077 and you didn't get?

Let's see... - A gameplay similar to WatchDogs 1 ( car-chase, hacking, some mini-game ) - A better story than TW3 ( Maybe It was a bad translation in french but I tough the story slightly shorter than TW3 but not that short...) - A interactive world... - At least a true "good" ending... (But...
  5. Dark-Exa

will cdpr do a NMS with cp77?

I read almost ( I said alomst :sneaky: ) all posts there but it seems missed a thing about : the costumers's trust... Personally I think CDPR should focus on the bugs and cancel any future projects concerning CP2077 (Multi, DLC, etc ...) ... It is as if a bottle (CP2077) has leaks (players)...
  6. Dark-Exa

What game are you currently playing

Mass Effect 1 ,then Mass Effect 2 etc...
  7. Dark-Exa

Are they ever gonna fix this mess of a game?

I didn't want to pollute the other thread for the patch but I must say I'm getting a little worried when I see all this posts about problems and I don't want turn on my PS4 :oops: (Oh man Mass Effect Legendary Edition is getting more appeling despite the bad ending of ME3...)
  8. Dark-Exa

So...Werewolves?!

Nan You all are in wrong ! It is the Conquistador !! ( or Unicorn for the most stubborn ) :sneaky:
  9. Dark-Exa

Patch 1.1

Guys, i don't want to play devil's advocate but we must not forget there is a second patch in february, maybe this one will be good (or not ...) For my part, I only installed the patch but I don't play it, I'm waiting for DAO to finish the download ... :shrug:
  10. Dark-Exa

I didn't like Jackie Welles [Spoilers]

Mine is worse , he killed me when I was throwing a grenade but he blocked in the bad time and my reaction was like : "Oh shit !" :sad: BOOM...
  11. Dark-Exa

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban for no showing compassion :cry:
  12. Dark-Exa

Did Cyberpunk 2077 missed point of cyberpunk genre? (spoilers)

Yeah but for the main story ? I seriously doubt because as far as I remember, Morgan Blackhand also participated in the Arasaka attack and he was the one who put the bomb in the basement ... Unless voluntary changes...
  13. Dark-Exa

Ban because getting in my way versus Jadiea !!!:cry:
  14. Dark-Exa

Will CDPR ever respond to lack of RPG Mechanics and lack of choices?

This is the problem, the majority are, how to say..., blinded by the graphicsof the city that they forget or ignore the content ...
  15. Dark-Exa

Ban because his avatar remind me the Dragon Age :p
  16. Dark-Exa

[Spoilers] Why every game related to the Transhumans end same?

No really ,it all depends on the vision of the person who writes the scenario, he can write happy ending as well as sad ending...
  17. Dark-Exa

Sorry I didn't think about spoiler because I'm so sleepy :sleep: Oh well I can cite other game like ME if you want :) ( but that doesn't change anything because I was talking about the choice and no about the type of game ) And before I say another stupid thing, my bed is calling me ^^
  18. Dark-Exa

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

Why not erase Johnny's egram on the biochip and put that of V desuss, V will only have to die (heart failure for example) for the biochip to activate ? ( Just a guess ) It seemed to me to have read that the biochip had somes nanites somewhere (unless it was my imagination) but if so, it would...
  19. Dark-Exa

Little examples : CP2077 TW3 Huge difference between real choice and illusory choice...
  20. Dark-Exa

Ok CDPR, this need to be changed/fixed

Just delete from this game , I think the Devs have wasted their time about this....In TW3 I always use food but CP2077...
Top Bottom