Search results

+
  1. CEAN0

RedMod enabled in game launcher wont start the game!

Posted before about a issue when you enabling RedMod in the game launcher the game wont start any more. Just wanted to see how many of us that has this problem! My previous post... "I made a fresh installment of the game and now for some reason the game wont start with GOG's launcher when i...
  2. CEAN0

Game wont start with GOG Launcher?

The header should be: GAME WONT START WITH GOG LAUNCHER and RedMod enabled? I made a fresh installment of the game and now for some reason the game wont start with GOG's launcher when i have RedMod installed, i have tried both with and without RedMod mod's installed...game just wont start! I...
  3. CEAN0

Life's Work gig, not working?

Any one that knows how to finish this gig, i get the gig from padre, i upload the stuff on the computer to be able to get in to the car, i get in to the car but i don't get any new update in the gig progress and no way point to the next location where i shall deliver the...
  4. CEAN0

LIFE'S WORK gig bugged!

So yet another bug with this gig, i upload the crack on the computer so i can access the car but when i enter the car i don't get any way point to follow. Sins i have done this gig before i know where Jack's garage is so i drive there, but when i get there Jack is no where to be found...he don't...
  5. CEAN0

Weird looking fences and barb wire?

With game version 1.62 the fences and barb wire is looking weird from a distance and when you come closer it looks like it should, any fix for this? This is with a clean installment of game version 1.62, no ini tweaks or mods used! All drivers and software up to date,
  6. CEAN0

Scanning issues!

Some objects is impossible to scan, just to take an example so the door lock mechanism outside the door where Brick is held prisoner is impossible to scan in the proper way so you can unlock it. I have to crouch and move forward slowly as i scan it to be able to hack it so i can unlock the door...
  7. CEAN0

Next Update?

Have been away for several month from CP 2077 so i am in the dark when it comes to any news, did search for when the next update will be released but did not find any. So when is the next update coming to CP 2077?
  8. CEAN0

Enemy detection of the player!

How enemies is detecting you need to be addressed, like it is now so are they detecting you by the distance you are from them not if they can see or hear you, so you can you sneak past them in plain eyesight without they detect you. So they need to be able to hear you better the closer you are...
  9. CEAN0

Gorilla Arms Vanilla Mods

OK so i got my legendary gorilla arms with 3 mod slots, i have... 1 slot - Animal Knuckles 2 slot - Black market Battery 3 slot - Empty ...where can i find a third mod for the third slot, have looked at every ripperdoc ?????
  10. CEAN0

Using "Heat Converter" but still taking damage?

So i bought the cyber-ware heat converter and in the description it says that...instead of taking damage from fire i will deal 10% more damage...but that don't work it seems like because i still take damage?
  11. CEAN0

No music at street party's?

There is no music at all with all those random street party's you can see sometimes, a lot of people dancing around a parked car with no music?
  12. CEAN0

All cars at the Aldecaldos camp has there engine idling?

All cars at the Aldecaldos camp has there engine idling, some cars even rev there engine a bit? This is from the start when you first enter the camp and continues during the game, will see what happens when they move the camp. Game version 1.52 (PC)
  13. CEAN0

Game stutter after exit inventory!

When i have a main character with me in one of there missions and i open and then exit my inventory the game starts to stutter (lag), this is tested without any mods installed. It works just fine when i am solo, the 2 main characters i have had with me so far is Jackie and Judy. (the only way...
  14. CEAN0

Weapon display cases in the apartment don't work?

Any one that has problem with the weapon display cases in the apartment, i did put up the one you get from Royce in the All Food Factory but it don't show up on the wall as it did before 1.5?
  15. CEAN0

Fix the throttle and breaks...PLEASE!!

Can you PLEASE fix how the throttle and breaks works? Like it is now so if you are driving slow like you are going to park your car and hit the break the car don't stop, it immediately is starting to move fast backwards even if you release the break so you will hit what ever is behind you, the...
  16. CEAN0

Turn of Combat Music!

Can you PLEASE make so that we can turn off combat music without turning off any other sounds...PLEEEEESE! Keep up the good work you all do att CDPR!
  17. CEAN0

Change the breaks on vehicles back to 1.3 PLEASE!!!

Is it possible to get back to how the breaks worked in game version 1.3, in game version 1.5 so if you are driving slow to park your car so if you hit the break the car don't stop like in 1.3 instead it immediately is starting to move fast backwards so you hit what ever is behind you...don't...
  18. CEAN0

Toggle Walk Button Don't Work!

The new toggle walk button is not working at all, you are still running when pressing the button (have used default and a rebound key for it).
  19. CEAN0

Geometry glitch with trousers.

Any one that can help me figure out why this is happening with these trousers, it happens without mods so that can't be the issue. I started to see this after patch 1.30 and 1.31, the screen shot is on a dead body "container" but i have also seen NPC's have this issue with the trousers.
  20. CEAN0

[SPOILER] Skippy (stone cold killer)...

I have noticed that you can chose "stone cold killer" and then use ether the weapon mod "Pax" or the cyber-ware mod "Target Analysis" to get him to stay in "stone cold killer" mode after you kill 50 people. The point of doing this is that if you chose "puppy love" he aims at the lower limbs so...
Top Bottom