Search results

+
  1. Montaser94

Tons of issues on PS4

If you keep deleting checkpoints the saves will appear eventually. In my case, the saves keep stacking that newer saves won't appear unless I get rid of older ones.
  2. Montaser94

My old witcher 3 1.60 saves are not recognised by the 4.00 ps4 version.

When you click "load game" do you get a lot of checkpoints, like every 10 minutes there is a checkpoint? In my case I deleted unwanted checkpoints even from 4.00 as well so latest saves appeared for me. If you have a lot of saves and checkpoints, I think you'll have to delete some saves...
  3. Montaser94

Ps4 Manual Save Issue - Old Saves Disappeared

Keep deleting unwanted checkpoints and manual saves will eventually appear. It's annoying and takes time but it's the only way I could get my manual saves back.
  4. Montaser94

Performance mode and ability to manually save missing

I got the same issue. The game keeps stacking saves and checkpoints to the point that your manual saves won't show. I solved this problem by deleting old saves and checkpoints that I won't use and the latest manual save eventually appeared. Even the screen adjustment problem disappeared. Try...
  5. Montaser94

All Save games lost and Manual Save no longer working

I got the same issue. The game keeps stacking saves and checkpoints to the point that your manual saves won't show. I solved this problem by deleting old saves and checkpoints that I won't use and the latest manual save eventually appeared. Even the screen adjustment problem disappeared. Try...
  6. Montaser94

Tons of issues on PS4

7. Montaser94

bug on new gen upgrade on PS4

8. Montaser94

Same problem. I solved it by deleting old saves and checkpoints and the latest manual save eventually appeared and adjusting screen border finally disappeared. Still, you'll need to delete old checkpoints from time to time. It's annoying.
  9. Montaser94

Problems with saves and lighting.

This happened to me as well. Keep deleting old saves until the latest one appears. It seems the game keeps stacking saves and checkpoints endlessly.
  10. Montaser94

Keep deleting old saves until the latest one appears. This happened to me. It seems the game keeps stacking saves and checkpoints endlessly.
Top Bottom