x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hotfix for GWENT: The Witcher Card game now available!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotfix for GWENT: The Witcher Card game now available!

We’ve just released a small update for GWENT on PC and Xbox One, which improves the game's overall performance and stability.

The update also adjusts the Henselt and Promote cards to work with positioning recently introduced to the game. You'll find their updated tooltips below.

Henselt:
    Choose 7 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.

Promote:
    Choose 3 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.

See you on the battlefield!

Last edited by Burza46; 29-03-17, 15:30.

Is this the only change that was made?

Comment

I can't think of any use for Reinforced Ballista now especially when Reinforced Trebuchet are 6str and just shoot every turn.
      7 units is fine 5 would have make him useless. If promote would reset to base str in weather i could see it being useful.

Does Johnny still give you a golden bronze unit if you use it on a gold?
      Why do Margarita spawns destroy the siege row and don't just spawn on the right or left instead of between your units?

Comment

7? Seven? And Promote got buffed...
        Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something.

Comment

The change to promote is indeed a buff.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryGrosmont View Post
            7? Seven? And Promote got buffed...
            I think that is big nerf for promote. And here is why...

Comment

Called it:

Originally posted by 4RM3D View Post
              Promote should also use the new positioning mechanic, meaning that you can select a target and that target + adjacent targets are turned into gold. This is actually a buff for anything not related to Margaritaville.

Comment

4RM3D I like this change. Promote now isn't too OP or too weak. It's just a right way to use.

Comment

As a NR player who can't remember the last time he played against NR that wasn't Henselt, I give you my thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DEERCG View Post

I think that is big nerf for promote.
                    This was either Promote cannot affect Adepts somehow or Margarita. Good thing they went for not affecting adepts and inadvertently buffed Promote - you don't need to wait for the instances, just drop it on 3 cards.
                    Henselt should've been made 5, just like D-Bomb. Remember, we cannot target gold cards anymore.

Originally posted by Diavodo View Post
                    As a NR player who can't remember the last time he played against NR that wasn't Henselt, I give you my thanks
                    Why do Triss and Yen look like Alan Davies?
                    Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something.

Comment

The game runs exeptionally well again since the latest hotfix. Thank you very much, CDPR. Everything is super fast and smooth now.

Comment

how can i change the language in the game , i want to have the words in spanish but the voices in english ..... someone know how?

Comment

Originally posted by rubenzoke View Post
                          how can i change the language in the game , i want to have the words in spanish but the voices in english ..... someone know how?
                          For now, that is not possible. A suggestion has already been made to implement such a feature.

Comment

someone can show me the difference before and after?
                            i think there is no change

Comment

Working...
                            X