Connection Issues

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fillow I can see from the screenshot that you were on the opposite side, I mean that you lost your game, because of this issue. First of all, it came to my mind that this may have something to do with the deck tracker o_O. Not sure how it exactly works, but I think that the deck tracker has to request some info from the server from time to time, at least about the opponent's rank etc. This idea came to my mind, because for today I saw the issue happen like 3 or 4 times, but I was never on the loosing side, never lost sync with the server. I'll install it now and will check if the issue occurs for me.

Im also unable to connect today

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 49
No Title

Dear team,

Recently, I have been told by popup more than 10 times "A problem has occurred with the local client that prevents the game from continuing. Ending the game". Then I will lose connection and fail the game later.
What should I do now? Is this a bug?

Note:
This issue seems to start when the Chinese version started the PTR testing.

Attachments

• photo129210.jpg
    photo129210.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 32
No Title

The same situation like Fillow (message in polish language). That happened between second and third round.

Attachments

• photo129350.jpg
    photo129350.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 34
Hello, first post here (Yes, I didn't really make an effort to find help until now). I was in the beta sign the first beta weekends but never managed to play as every time I press "login" the game stuck itself on the spinner "logging in".

Any idea about common causes for this behaviour?

Cheers

I don't think it has anything to do with the Tracker, though. Have been playing, while using it for a lot of time now and I still never get this problem...

Just got kicked out of the third round of a game (Monster deck vs ST, I was Eredin) after playing a First Light, and lost (third round wasn't counted, I was leading). The whole game was already pretty laggy. When I then clicked through end of game screen and tried to quit the game afterwards, it didn't accept my YES so I had to tab out and close the game via task manager.

Attachments

• Gwent Closed Beta Bug 2.png.jpg
    Gwent Closed Beta Bug 2.png.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 47
I just won a game but as I played my last card this message "An inconsistency between the server's..... Ending game" popped up and the game was scored for my enemy.
Wtf is going on there? Did he ddos the server or what?

thanks for clarifying.

sorry I just saw that there was a thread about this

Defeat upon opponent's disconnect

Two times today I was playing opponents (both of whom happened to be using Xbox Live, if that's relevant).

The first time I had lost round 1, but was about to win round 2 and would have inevitably won round 3 based on my cards. I was informed that there was a connection issue (which was not mine - my connection was fine), and I was shown the Defeat screen (I assumed based on my having been down one round).

The second time I was told that my opponent's proxy had timed out, or something along those lines. This time I had won round 1 and we was just about to win round 2. Here again, I was shown the Defeat screen. At this point, the game froze and I had to close it.

Is there a standard for what happens when a game in mid-play disconnects? Does it default to both parties losing? When your connection is fine, it feels like a bit like being punished for your opponent having a shaky connection.

Server Inconsistency

A couple of times today a game would disconnect in round 2 or 3 citing server to client inconsistencies as the reason for ending the game. I ended up winning, but I'm curious if this is a bug or just someone DCing? Also do both sides win when this happens? It happened in ranked and I still received points up, so not sure if that's supposed to happen but it would create a very slow upward creep. Perhaps if this happens it should just be a 0 rank change kind of scenario...

I'm on a wifi connection on campus until I can get physical ethernet installed. Due to this, I occasionally lose packets. What seems to be happening when I lose packets on this game is it's an immediate disconnect and defeat, but then the game goes back to being fully functional. Is there anyway to initiate some sort of disconnect countdown to allow you to reconnect or to see if was merely packet loss?
Sorry if this has been stated before. I didn't want to wade through twenty seven pages of connection reports ;)

I wonder whether drophacking is involved because I've been in matches when I'm about to win and suddenly get the disconnect screen. It's happened too many times to be mere coincidence.

Happens quite often now and never happened before. Additional many disconnects happen lately. I can only finish about 75% of the games.

Hello to all! There is now an apparent "instant lose" issue that's fluttering around like a little butterfly of annoyance...spreading confusion and upset wherever it lights. In an effort to keep this thread focused, can people visit the thread below if you are experiencing the problem? We may merge in the future if this seems to be an actual server issue. (For now, we'll keep the butterflies separate.)

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/tech-support-ac/8373810-auto-lose-glitch/page2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom