Search results

+
  1. L

Witcher Pen and Paper Rpg (Cyberpunk 2020 system)

Witcher Pen and Paper Rpg (Cyberpunk 2020 system) Hey all, I was wondering if there has been any news regarding the Witcher PNP Rpg? I think they said they intended for release this year?
  2. L

Where are all the Redanian Knights?

Where are all the Redanian Knights? I see a lot of common foot soldiers, archers, witch hunters. But no Knights? Niflgard seems to have plenty! I guess the only knights of the north are the ones whose corpses are littered on the ground. Its a shame! I was hoping to see some knights in...
  3. L

Geralt's beard growth...immersive realism

Geralt's beard growth...immersive realism I kept thinking about Geralt's beard growth in the game. Props to CDPR for trying to keep their audiences immersed, it seems that many journalists are picking up on this feature and promoting it on their media outlets. I can only imagine how long my...
  4. L

Custom Witcher Mouse Pad!

Custom Witcher Mouse Pad! Woo! came in the mail today.
  5. L

Chance of Large Battles?

Chance of Large Battles? I remember reading somewhere about large scale battles in the witcher 3, presumably between the armies. (Although I could be very well mistaken) Marcin recently gave an interview in which he commented about realism "You will never see Geralt battling huge crowds of...
  6. L

Gothic 3 difficulty scale comparison!

Gothic 3 difficulty scale comparison! http://youtu.be/vWPr5GkZhiE?list=UUKy1dAqELo0zrOtPkf0eTMw Here's an interview! Monsters do not scale.. Very very cool. Reminds me of the torture of the swamps in Witcher 1 chapter 2! Those damn caccinaums.. or whatever they were called! The...
  7. L

Yennefer Trailer on the way?

Yennefer Trailer on the way? Saw this post on The Witcher facebook page. Seems exciting.. "Here's the first shot of Eve Beauregard's upcoming Yennefer cosplay. We love it! For this #WitcherWednesday I have an exciting reveal for you! Here's the first headshot of me for CD Projekt RED's The...
  8. L

Binary dialogue choices?

Binary dialogue choices? Hello everybody! Not to join the intense criticism wagon that is going around, but I must say that the dialogue choices seem to be very limited at the moment when put into comparison to the Witcher and the Witcher 2. Maybe this is simply for the purposes of the demo...
  9. L

Yennefer, amnesia and you. *spoilers*

Yennefer, amnesia and you. *spoilers* I'm really excited to see how CDPR will handle Yennefer in the wild hunt. Considering her amnesia, I feel like we'll have a great opportunity to see her cold demeanor that is so prominent in the earlier books, and then hopefully there will be plenty of...
  10. L

The unannounced mobile game speculation.

The unannounced mobile game speculation. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-03-18-witcher-dev-cd-projekt-announces-mobile-game Do you guys think this will be related to the Witcher? I'm hoping it will be! Has anyone uncovered anymore information?
  11. L

VATS System. Cut confirmation?

VATS System. Cut confirmation? I realize that some articles were posted in which the interviewee stated that the system was cut for financial reasons, however is there any Red confirmation on the fact? I would have really liked to see this system in action. Researching each monster and...
  12. L

Darkest Dungeon

Darkest Dungeon Very neat new dark fantasy game on the horizon! http://darkestdungeon.com/ check it out
  13. L

How would NPCs react to monsters in the Witcher 3?

How would NPCs react to monsters in the Witcher 3? One of the things that I loved about the witcher 2; In Flotsam they had border guards just on the outskirts of town. I remember getting into a scoff with too many nekkers and running back to the border, and watching the guards engage the...
  14. L

Npc Armor design in the witcher 3

Npc Armor design in the witcher 3 Hello! I was hoping to start a discussion on the armor design in the witcher 3. Particularly after seeing the art style of armor the wild hunt spectral riders were wearing. I've also noted from what we've seen from trailers and the snippet of game play that...
  15. L

Monsters in the Sea?

Monsters in the Sea? Having the ability to travel by ship can open up all sorts of hazards one can experience at sea. I noticed in the previews there was talk about Sirens luring sailors to their deaths, and Geralt having to acquire a certain item in order to sail to an island safely. That...
  16. L

Yennefer; What does a gooseberry smell like?

Yennefer; What does a gooseberry smell like? Ever since I've read the books and heard about Yennefer smelling like lilac and gooseberries. Here in the states, I don't believe we grow many gooseberries. I've never smelt one, or tasted one. Can someone give an impression to how they smell/taste?
  17. L

Monster Hunting: QTE Vs. Combat Move

Monster Hunting: QTE Vs. Combat Move A little excerpt taken from the March Game Informer coverage on The Witcher 3 in regards to Monster weakness "Most Importantly, you can strike critical areas in combat depending on how much you learn about monster anatomy and tactics; disabling a vampire's...
  18. L

Geralt carries two swords.. except..

Geralt carries two swords.. except.. The silver is used for monsters, and the steel blade is used for humans. If I recall from reading a certain short story in the last wish, didn't Geralt blatantly state that neither really mattered which was used against what? That certain monsters were...
  19. L

Mysterious Achievement?

Mysterious Achievement? did anybody else notice the mysterious achievement? seems like 0% of the population has achieved it. Is it just a placeholder for some future Steam event?
  20. L

making your own dice poker board TW1

making your own dice poker board TW1 Hey guys, Does anyone have any good reference images, or have seen any similar dice poker boards, like the one from the witcher 1? I am going to see if I can put some woodworking skills to the test
Top Bottom