Ermion Bugs

+
Ermion Bugs

Hi everyone , I'm new to this forum and wanted to report some bugs that happened to me multiple times with ermion .

1) ermion doesn't active his effect when i had less than 2 cards in hand ( 1 + ermion ) .
2) when warship/s are on battlefield and play ermion discarding 1 card + 1 unit , the warship/s don't ping for 1 discarded unit:

It can be frustating sometimes , hope you fix it .

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
PolishMafia93;n8004070 said:
Slightly different issue. The only cards I had in my hand were Ermion and 1 other card, I played Ermion and I did not draw any cards.

Meh, should have copy-pasted both bugs. The point still stands, that it's all in the sticky thread.

Additional BUG
I couldn't hide cards when I was trying to look at the board when I was trying to decide what to discard with Ermion

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
rainwatr;n8005820 said:
Additional BUG
I couldn't hide cards when I was trying to look at the board when I was trying to decide what to discard with Ermion

That's not a bug; more like a suggestion. Regardless, it would be nice to have, including the option to cancel a card.

Just speculation but I feel like the War Longships + Ermion not triggering the Longships isn't an Ermion bug so much as it is a Longship bug. Every other discard effect seems to be from the deck to graveyard.
- Ermion's discard is from hand to graveyard, because you draw 2 1st then discard 2 from your hand.
- Birna says draw 3 then discard one, but it works like pick one you want to keep from the top 3 cards of the deck. So it's more like discard 2 from deck draw one.
- King Bran discards from the deck
- Pirates discard from the deck
etc.

Top Bottom