Patch 1.63 — list of changes

+
Yes, there is no problem with mods. The problem happened after the 1.63 update. (The game will be force closed. Verify the game files. ERROR) The game does not start.
By clean install, you mean exactly that :
Because, as far as I know (I could be wrong), it's mostly due to imcompatible mods after an update.

Please CDPR, fix the DLSS shimmering graphical issue during phone calls. Whole screen gets weirdly distorted, whenever you´re on call with DLSS enabled, it´s really immersion breaking. Hopefully you´ll get rid of it by the release of Phantom Liberty.

They still haven't fixed the vehicle/enemy sink bug.
Kinda sucks when an enemy sinks into the terrain and becomes bullet proof.
Then when you call your vehicle, it arrives and when it stops, sinks into the ground making the vehicle inaccessible.
The more you call, the more they line up to sink in.
It's only happened outside the city, in the desert.
I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

They still haven't fixed the vehicle/enemy sink bug.
Kinda sucks when an enemy sinks into the terrain and becomes bullet proof.
Then when you call your vehicle, it arrives and when it stops, sinks into the ground making the vehicle inaccessible.
The more you call, the more they line up to sink in.
It's only happened outside the city, in the desert.
I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
Nope havent hade this happend.
Please CDPR, fix the DLSS shimmering graphical issue during phone calls. Whole screen gets weirdly distorted, whenever you´re on call with DLSS enabled, it´s really immersion breaking. Hopefully you´ll get rid of it by the release of Phantom Liberty.
Havent noticed this issue either... have you reported it too CDPR?

Couple of welcome fixes. DLSS now works fine for nvidia GPU / AMD CPU users.

Still a number of things that I have already re-reported, such as (barb)wire fences LoD going haywire right in front of the player, being unable to use the Nomad camp's bed and River's calls being silent.

Haven't checked if the hacking rewards can still cease to function due to a code issue but I haven't found anything in the patch notes, and I need to find some footage of River's dialogue also missing during The Hunt mission when driving up to the market - I'm just not having a save of this anymore. >.<

Last edited:
So i did not se any spots on walls and so on so far (fences still glitter),
That's more of an LOD issue, yeah? I know it looks horrible at mid-range and barbed wire glows, but up close it never looked that bad, right?
im not sure about NRC tho. its supposed too boost fps a bit right?
Maybe, that depends on how they use it... I think? Last year Nvidia said it had a perf. impact, but just a month ago they said it could improve performance so maybe it depends on what they use it for. Some of those videos going over NRC can get a bit confusing because they're put out there for devs and not enthusiasts.

They've said it could be free denoising and I don't know if that means they're talking about it's IBL like use case where it can fabricate a less noisy image before the actual denoising or if it's solely used for denoising after the fact like ReLAX in said case. In another instant they're talking about it's use case specifically for GI where it injects light almost like an IBL probe, etc, etc. :shrug:

Hmm ok, seems kinda hard too figure out ^^ No real performance increase so far atleast. Game feelt a bit snappier but might just be bias.
Thanks, dude! I appreciate you checking for us.

Mind looking outside the backdoor to NoTell Motel? I know the gravel out there had reliable artifacting at night - looks reeeeeally heavy; just curious if denoising is actually better or they fixed only the surfacing issue.

So no more crazy texture bug(clothes/cars/etc) in local lights?

Thanks for putting so much effort into fixing bugs in an engine which you are not even going to use in the future.
And for fixing Path Tracing artifacts in particular, they were really putting me off from using this mode. I assume the blue blood is gone? Because I was about to believe in reptilians from Alpha Centauri!

Lol, pre-order ad is now there.
No, thanks. Starfield. Phantom Liberty. I want to see first what they are about and then decide.

Can someone explain what is this REDmod thing? Is it PC only, for people to be able to install mods easier or is this something like bethesda games mods thing to let console users mod the game as well?

Can someone explain what is this REDmod thing? Is it PC only, for people to be able to install mods easier or is this something like bethesda games mods thing to let console users mod the game as well?
Here some infos (but it's for PC only).

Thanks, dude! I appreciate you checking for us.

Mind looking outside the backdoor to NoTell Motel? I know the gravel out there had reliable artifacting at night - looks reeeeeally heavy; just curious if denoising is actually better or they fixed only the surfacing issue.

So no more crazy texture bug(clothes/cars/etc) in local lights?
Ill go there now, havent seen any weird glitches from clothes atleast yet. Gonna se if i can find someone in a suite and check... Found some weird shadows tho...

Youtube being slow like allways ^^

I see they still haven’t fixed the frame drops when opening and closing menus with DLSS or FSR2 enabled, introduced in 1.5.

Hmm gravel seems fine.

but i saw some problems with pedestrian crossings... Still has that sparkely look :D

Think the game runs a bit better too. Seem i have higher FPS then before.. Gonna have too test with a benchmark ^^
Post automatically merged:

I see they still haven’t fixed the frame drops when opening and closing menus with DLSS or FSR2 enabled, introduced in 1.5.
You mean in the video? Yea since i cant use v-sync FPS skyrockets when i have map open so not weird it get a bit laggy after closing it... Its the same when you wait ive noticed, takes a while for the game too catch up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom