Recent content by _Columbo_

+
  1. C

Shields Mod

This mod is really cool! Are you going to add any knights helmets or armors from B&W? :cheers::cheers:
  2. C

CDPR planning on having new patch out as soon as possible

I get Infinite loading screen on PS4 when I try to take Slyzard trophy.
  3. C

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- Blood & Wine Developer Diary

I can't wait! This is going to be so awesome :happy::happy: :yes::victory::smiling2:
  4. C

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

Awesome!! Can't wait! :D Anna looks good :wub: and so does her blond friend :yes :geraltfeelgood::smiling2:
  5. C

Favourite Character in the Witcherverse

My favorite characters are Emiel Regis, Olgierd Von Everec, Iorveth, Gaunter O'Dimm and Roche.
  6. C

Gwent - Oddities in NPC decks

I have two Olgierd Von Everec cards on my old save. I got one from Shani and another one was on the table next to her.
  7. C

Patch 1.12 out now!

Nice!
  8. C

Patch 1.11 out now!

I just hope that they have fixed those missing scabbards on NPC's.
  9. C

horse control

Yeah Roach and D-horse can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Red dead redemption had probably the best horse controls that I have seen. But Roach has some awesome moments from time to time XD
  10. C

First two screenshots from Blood and Wine revealed!

I just hope that this Expansion will be as good as Heart of stones or even better.
  11. C

Your most hated Monster type

Wolves and wraiths!!! :rage::grrr:
  12. C

Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

Game definitely needs more scoi'atel content. It doesnt have to be 10-20 hours expansion but maybe a side quest DLC like "Where the cat and wolf play".
  13. C

Now playing [music]

Some of my favorite video game soundtracks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWuDwNysX-A This one brings back some memories
  14. C

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays! :witchmas: :smile::smiling2::cheers4:
  15. C

What would you like to see in CDPR's online merch store?

Witcher Figures :smiling2: Geralt, Roche, Yennefer, Iorveth, Olgierd Von Everec and Gaunter O'dimm. Northern realms and Nilgaardian gwent decks. And the new ones from Heart of stones Olgierd, O'dimm and Darkness cards.
Top Bottom