Recent content by Alex_Step900

+
  1. Alex_Step900

Crash

After the update the game continues to crash, both by loading the old data and by making a new game. I play from PC and checked the files from steam and they are okPs I have no mod 1617184847 solved, I double checked the files and now it starts :)
  2. Alex_Step900

Patch 1.2

thank you
  3. Alex_Step900

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

thanks for your effort
  4. Alex_Step900

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

This is your personal opinion and no one can obviously object to this. We play the game because we like it, whatever game it is, we can share the choices or not, but the decision on how to set up the game will always wait for the manufacturer because that's right. Otherwise we should all become...
  5. Alex_Step900

the story was centered on the death of V, let's say it was "taken for granted" that the endings were sad but beautiful
  6. Alex_Step900

Finish the story well what do you mean? Don't you like why V? Do you want more movies? Do you want that after the end you can roam freely around the city? Honestly I think that every house decides how it wants to end the story and personally I have almost all the ends, I only miss one and I...
  7. Alex_Step900

Never Again

If you did not like the game you did not play 127 hours, honestly they did well to refuse you the refund if you stopped at 20 hours maybe they would give it to you. Also when did you ask for a refund? the deadline set by CD was 21/12, playstation has decided of its own volition to go beyond this...
  8. Alex_Step900

2019 DEMO was telling the truth, you just didn't listen.

In a demo they show what the game could be like it is obvious that things can change during the course of the work. And as far as I know in the demo in 2018 they pointed out. Personally I am satisfied with the work of CD, leaving out some things that can and must be improved such as AI
  9. Alex_Step900

Patch 1.1

And do you think the graphics bugs imply that a game must be refunded? Then you should get a refund for every game that comes out because there are graphical problems in every game. The patch that was made was to solve some problems on the console. Personally, from PC in 200 hours of gaming I...
  10. Alex_Step900

Patch 1.1

I was referring to people who think that the game should run smoothly on old gen consoles. But as you wrote it's not bad, I think that after the improvements those who play on old gen consoles can enjoy a good product. Improvements that have already taken place anyway. The takemura bug I read...
  11. Alex_Step900

Patch 1.1

but in your opinion a game like this will never be fluid on old consoles .... CD will make it playable, improving many aspects but in my opinion it will never be 100% fluid, but you can still enjoy a great game
  12. Alex_Step900

Patch 1.1

The patch is made to fix part of the bugs that were present for the console and with this patch they did. Another patch will come out in February and then there will be DLCs and more patches. CD work should be appreciated rather than always criticizing. And also by heart I don't remember that...
  13. Alex_Step900

Patch 1.1

in spite of those who said that the patch would not be released until March, in spite of all those who have criticized the game and continue to do so, you CDproject, have respected the times and worked to deny those rumors. And keep working to improve a very nice game, as it should be given the...
  14. Alex_Step900

Patch 1.1, when?

I'm downloading now the patch from steam 9.5 gb
  15. Alex_Step900

So they really not gonna talk to us?

they are called graphic defects, glitches, which do not affect the game. Defects that can be improved, but undoubtedly on a PC it is much better.
Top Bottom