Recent content by Balquhidder

+
  1. Balquhidder

Unranked Standard Mode matches are now Training?

"won't have much issue, if they really want to play it" It now takes 3-4 clicks what used to take 1, it's annoying as hell to do, why not have it as a seperate tab like seasonal, or a warning you can turn off in options. That would have been the obvious option, so why wasn't it used? Why...
  2. Balquhidder

Hotfix 7.0.2 is now available!

Months of Harmony, NG and NR being OP: That's fine. A week of SK: NERF everything because ma HC PTSD is triggered. Awesome, love being back where every second match is NG bullshit.
  3. Balquhidder

Perfect Companion & Unlikely Friendship

I'm having the same issues. Play on PC and IOS. Submitted a ticket. I'm at 34/36 and 35/36. Doesn't make much sense as I've completed them all.
  4. Balquhidder

Choose Cardback Screen Idea

I've always found both the Choose Cardback and choose Leaderskin screens a little unfriendly visually, have to slide the bar across to see the full range, can't easily see new cosmetics, I mocked up an obvious other option using the card backs. Any thoughts on why the devs didn't go with this?
  5. Balquhidder

Any expats playing in China?

Mate, I feel your pain! VPN's or travel sim cards.
  6. Balquhidder

Any of the original beta players still playing Gwent?

Oh I have don't worry
  7. Balquhidder

You can apply the same logic to comparing both Beta and HC to Gwent in W3. Build a bridge and get over it or move onto a different game. Much like that pet labrador you had growing up, Beta is dead, it's not coming back.
  8. Balquhidder

Started in Open Beta, still playing. I miss the board, 3 rows and some of the synergies but at the same time I still enjoy HC. Not saying it's better, it's just different, at the core of it Gwent is still Gwent.
  9. Balquhidder

Seasonal mode not working as intended

Usually in the last week of the month it comes through
  10. Balquhidder

Seasonal mode not working as intended

Personally I'm loving seasonal atm, best one so far. I played upwards of 30 games of it and my experience has been that Artifacts aren't a staple of every deck, not even close. I've encountered maybe 4-5 games where they have been played, 3 Sihls and one Ale. I was running artifact removal for a...
  11. Balquhidder

GWENT arrives on iOS! Download now from the Apple App Store!

Finally! So happy this is finally here, I work on the road a lot and my laptop isn't the easiest thing to use for Gwent (dualboot etc), having it iOS makes my life so much easier. Stable build right from release. Love it!
  12. Balquhidder

Has Iron Judgement finally killed Gwent?

Nope, I'm really enjoying it TBH.
  13. Balquhidder

Got mine. Whoooopppppp! Thanks CDPR! Between this and W3 on Switch this week I'm spoiled!
  14. Balquhidder

Patch 4.0 Deck Validation Error

I'm getting the same issue. And locked out leader skins.
  15. Balquhidder

Casual Mode Locked Out

Want to say a massive thank you to the Dev's for listening to this and unlocking at a much better level 25. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Top Bottom