Recent content by BetaWitcher

+
  1. B

GOG vs. GOG Galaxy files (missing something?)

Alright, thanks for the clarification! Just removed the files and new mutagens are present now. So far no issues!
  2. B

GOG vs. GOG Galaxy files (missing something?)

I have the exact same problem patch1.22 showing me old mutagen icons (actually, never had the new ones). I always do patch through gog installers manually and never had any issues but this time theres definitely something wrong with the installer. Is it really safe to delete those files in...
  3. B

patch 1.22 didnt change a thing for me

I can confirm that old mutagen icons still present. Used gog installer (manually). is it really safe to rename/delete mentioned files in patch0 folder? Dont want to break anything..are they really just junk files?
  4. B

So we aren't supposed to use Signs?

Threre shouldnt be any need to rebalance things in a single player game. Anyone should be able to play this game like they want and not force them to play in a way a dev thinks its "the right way" to play. This is a rpg after all. What about ppl who like to role play as a sign only geralt. If a...
  5. B

Texture pop in's back with 1.11?

Texture pop in's back with 1.11? Had played 1.10 for a week and didn't exeperience any major pop in's. Now with 1.11 in the first few hours I see lot's of pop in's (like beards and such in cut-scenes poping in a second later), also for instance textures on houses, roofs etc poping slowly in...
  6. B

[BUG] Fools Gold DLC

Did you try the newest DLC pack? Download it and find a save file before the beginning of the quest and try again.
  7. B

[BUG] Fools Gold DLC

I did the quest on 1.10 a few days ago and didn't had any problems completing it.
  8. B

Is it just me, or is NPC popin completely gone in 1.10?

Lets hope it stays this way and dont get messed up on next patch!
  9. B

[BUG ??] Not recieving GWENT cards after winning anymore ?

Omg, just found out we're all noobs posting in this thread haha figured there are various fractions of card decks. So try rotating fractions decks (eg. Northern realms, socia tael, monsters etc.) and you probably will see your new aquired card in another fraction deck that has also other leaders.
  10. B

This bug is still here in 1.10 just played a new npc and after winning, message on screen told me that I got Griffin card. But when I check my deck, theres no griffin card...
  11. B

Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

On gog there's a dlc pack with version 2.0.0.41 Guess thats the fix?
  12. B

I can confirm this is indeed a bug!! I know my deck and what cards I have. Played 3 different merchants (that I never played before) and after winning it always told me received "xxx-card". But when I go look up my deck, there is no "xxx-card" that I should have! (xxx=any new card that I...
  13. B

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

He said 75% of forum users are waiting, which is 75% of 84. so hes perfectly correct. you are being the smartarse with no clue in here.
  14. B

EXPERIENCING MASSIVE STUTTER? Plug a controller in!

I never experienced any stutters like in your video and I almost have the same specs as you. but I always play with a controller anyway maybe thats why.
  15. B

Can't get 60+ Fps with GTX 980

My 7 yrs old rig can get almost all time 60fps. Can get drops but nothing too bad concidering my old rig. shadows and water are on medium, also hairworks off. Everyting else ultra @ 1080p i7 920@2,67ghz, 6gb ram, gtx970 g1 gaming had started it on ps4 but couldnt handle the fps drops on...
Top Bottom