Recent content by bioshock1998

+
  1. bioshock1998

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

POG
  2. bioshock1998

PLEASE Nerf Blunt Weapons. Some Are Ridiculously OP.

Damn dude, I really stoped your dissent in this super intellectual and rationally charged argument. I humbly acknowledge my use of such totalitarian methods and simply retort by saying "lol go play cod"
  3. bioshock1998

PLEASE Nerf Blunt Weapons. Some Are Ridiculously OP.

It's a single-player game. literally use anything else. God im so glad people like you weren't around during oblivion & Morrowind or yall would be nerfing the funniest abilities.
  4. bioshock1998

Massive performance drop during combat

I get massive frame drops whenever I enter combat, it's usually a minimum of a 10fps drop but averages around a 15-20fps drop. I usually play around with the Ultra no RTX preset but with some settings tuned to the Digital foundry recommendations. The weird thing is the GPU usage goes down as...
  5. bioshock1998

Performance drops the longer you play & the more you Alt+Tab (PC)

I have noticed a drop in my performance the longer I play and if I alt+tab the lag will get worse the longer I play. It seems that other people have gotten this issue as well. It seems like something to do with GPU utilization. The longer you play the less GPU the game uses. Here is a Reddit...
  6. bioshock1998

Will Modding Ever be Supported / Even Allowed under the EULA?

According to the Cyberpunk 2077 EULA modding the game is against the rules and changing things like stats could lead to your copy of the game being taken away from you. Fore example if you decide you don't want an attribute limit to your character it could be considered cheating and can result...
  7. bioshock1998

Cyberpunk 2077 Price Watch

As of September 23rd 7:45 pm EST, Amazon is currently selling CP2077 preorders for $49.94 American. https://www.amazon.com/Placeholder-46-PlayStation-4/dp/B07T8BP118/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=sec2002-20&linkId=8625c1b45b317e6a2b17093a5152e248
  8. bioshock1998

Skyrim

Its crazy just how much modding has kept this game alive and how much fun it made it, especially with the robust mod tools. Too bad CDPR doesn't support modding as much as they did for the witcher 2. A new redkit would have been a godsend.
  9. bioshock1998

6th Street Gang working for Federal government in 2077?

I actually didn't know this, but yea your take makes more sense. I don't know about the second part tho, I would don't know why Arisaka would be working with Miletich considering they are competitors.
  10. bioshock1998

6th Street Gang working for Federal government in 2077?

This is a bit of speculation on a possible conflict within Cyberpunk 2077. According to the Cyberpunk lore, Northern California is a quasi-independent state but still a part of the United States union. They have their own flags that are displayed all over the artwork and screenshots. Like in the...
  11. bioshock1998

Multiplayer is in the works, how can we help?

I really really hope they do the Divinity: Original Sin II multiplayer where it is 4-6 player COOP with the world staying just as it is. No unnecessary grind and shit that usually ends up happening in every MMO or game's like GTAV online. Also a GM mode like Divinity: Original Sin II or the Zeus...
  12. bioshock1998

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

The reason I am disappointed myself is that trains were shown in both the trailer and in the promo art but then not included, feels kinda like a bait and switch. Also Viewing trains as just transportation is like viewing clubs just as recreational places when they are mission hubs and potential...
  13. bioshock1998

Red dead redemption 2 (2018) with inertia and non-stiff occupants. Also a game with a massive amount of "dynamic environment" Watchdogs (2014) with inertia and non-stiff occupants. Also a game with a massive amount of "dynamic environment."
  14. bioshock1998

It has been confirmed in an interview by Gamestar with Level Designer Miles Tost they have confirmed there will be no subways or ridable trains in Cyberpunk 2077. I personally found this to be surprising considering how prominently it had been shown in Advertising campaigns for the game. What do...
  15. bioshock1998

[poll] cp2077 cyberninja mechanics, multiplayer

The max payne 3 devs solved the multiplayer slow motion question a while ago.
Top Bottom