Recent content by chobe

+
  1. C

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Awesome game, love it! My male nomad: And my don'tknowhentoplay female corporate:
  2. C

What game are you currently playing

Got my hands on some games that I entirely missed a long time ago or that were on my list called "must-play ... at-one-time-or-another". ;) So, now it's finally time for Persona 3, Shadowhearts Covenant and Valkyria Chronicles.
  3. C

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

This would be my choice.. nice fusions between guitars, synthesizers, distortion, melody and sometimes rather industrial or aggressive rhythms.. and all of them with the little extra something that makes it (imho) pretty unique. Nine Inch Nails - At the Heart of It All Blue Stahli - Ready Aim...
  4. C

How many hours of content can we expect from Cyberpunk 2077?

I'd always prefer 50 awesome hours - full of moments I'll never forget - over 100 hours from which I wished 50 weren't there. ^^ Huge worlds/ maps don't always result in much to explore... this is where From Software really shines: They design in such a compact and efficient way, even a simple...
  5. C

Netrunning should be puzzle-based

I know, but I targeted the real time aspect. :) This would add some nice pressure of time to your actions in the matrix.
  6. C

Netrunning should be puzzle-based

Hmm.. for a simple hack, something puzzle-based would be okay for me.. but when things are serious, there has to be a real run in the matrix. *nodnod* Imagine the possibilities of mixing time speeds, stupid example ahead: A turret that is about to shoot at something or somebody and while you're...
  7. C

Gameplay - depth vs complexity vs fun

I though about that while I couldn't reach the forum. And I think I realised one more important parts of this discussion, some reasons why cRPGs perhaps shouldn't follow their analogue ideal :) The less player substitution happens, the more luck dependant your success will be. Aside that I'm a...
  8. C

Character Customization!

I know, these weren't what typical decisions.. but they had a real grip on me. Even on those little things like rescuing an npc or to take vengeance for one.. or to gain a nice item for killing an optional boss.. or let a harmless being alive that just wants to be left alone. Rather a 'binary'...
  9. C

See? And _exactly_ that (of course, only imho) is the main reason why computer games exist, the greatest benefit of them. :) If I read a book, watch movies or series, I'm observing some beings experiencing an interesting story, versatile events, etc... Of course there will be characters you...
  10. C

To be honest, I expect both from a rpg, I absolutely don't see this strict separation that you're are mentioning so frequently. :) Thinking about past times, playing p&p rpgs with different groups, for all of us the game granted two things.. about 3/4 storytelling/acting/characterizing.. and 1/4...
  11. C

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Hrrrm... thinking shortly about it, there is one thing that bothers me in many games.. that I would love not to experience in CP2077. ;) Overwhelmingforcedfullofclichéaffectedlyheroic epic'nism. What I really love about Cyberpunk is how proximate many events are, how imaginable and personal...
  12. C

Mmmh.. I think my wording was a little bit too much black and white.. I try again. :) (sorry if my English gets too weird, I'm bloody tired) I didn't meant to substitute everything by the player's abilities... buuuuut for achieving a result that the stats would allow or promise, there MUST be...
  13. C

Character Customization!

Hmm.. if you think Dark Souls is mostly action and boss fights, then you passed about one third of the game. ;) No, seriously, I really didn't want to directly compare those two games... this will never work. Dark Souls was just an example (the last game I played) to bring out the...
  14. C

Hmmm.. it's still an rpg.. but in times where you are able to perform actions directly for your character (that's what computer games are really good at), why don't use it? Hum... wile thinking about it, even in classic pen & paper rpgs, we already handed some of the character's stats directly...
  15. C

Hmm.. RealTime is a must.. there are so great mechanisms that are already available in others games that change a cheap shooter in something much deeper. For me the most important do's and don'ts would be: + + + Different playstyles possible, best examples are From Software's Souls games: dual...
Top Bottom