1. C

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Show some tolerance for samurai Geralt :smiling2:
  2. C

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

Geralt the hedgehog :nice:
  3. C

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

His torso and legs are slashed to pieces and his head and face are almost completely intact. with only one tiny gash on the neck... doesn't look much like a Vampire's job and more like a werewolf's perhaps? What is that third hand on the handkerchief doing there? looks female, with long nail...
  4. C

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: FORUM MAINTENANCE

I know the feel
  5. C

POLL: More expansions for the Witcher 3 or a new Witcher 4 game?

If there is going to be a Witcher 4, I'd actually want to keep playing as Geralt. The series will never be the same without him .
  6. C

Hairstyle DLC Incomplete?

I would actually play with all three hair styles; these are just too awesome. I would definitely rock that lovebringer style like a bossss :D
  7. C

My/Your highlight games to come after TW3

Personally I prefer playing as Assassins to Templars :) ... But do you mean AC Liberation there? Because it is the only AC in which you can play as a woman. AC Rogue still has a man as the main character.
  8. C

Anyone else finds traveling on foot better than on horse?

I rarely run into problems with roach, and i ride quite often, be it on the well trodden path or in the middle of some forest; I tried to use fast travel as little as possible because the game is simply too beautiful to miss on the scenery.
  9. C

Next free DLC announced

I think the swords you are looking for are swords of the wolf school. The wolven swords are very nice and do actually match the cover art. You'll need to get the maps for them from blacksmiths and armorers after you installed the DLC.
  10. C

Pam pa Ram Pam Pam param!

The fart and spit noises are actually annoying, but they sort of amuse me, because there had to be actual voice actors in studios recording fart and spitting noises. :D
Top Bottom