IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: FORUM MAINTENANCE

+

Attachments

• 861c61642ded8f23ca973a6130b7530e.jpg
    861c61642ded8f23ca973a6130b7530e.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 74
They had some.... issues....
Not sure what the status is on the "surprise".

Haven't found any surprises yet... I have been knocking this forum door since yesterday :blink:

Maybe they re decorate Hairy Bear 'cause Community section is still missing?

Haven't found any surprises yet... I have been knocking this forum door since yesterday :blink:

Well, congrats. You found it before even us desperately de-forummed moderators did :)
Not sure what's happening about Community, trying to find out now.

Welcome back everyone!

Due to some unforeseen technical issues we will only deliver half of the surprise today. In just a few hours you will see some brand new screenshots from Blood & Wine. The other half of what we had originally planned for today, will come a bit later. On behalf of the whole web team I would like to apologize to all of you for the extended downtime. Are are truly sorry for this inconvenience.

Welcome back everyone!

Due to some unforeseen technical issues we will only deliver half of the surprise today. In just a few hours you will see some brand new screenshots from Blood & Wine. The other half of what we had originally planned for today, will come a bit later. On behalf of the whole web team I would like to apologize to all of you for the extended downtime. Are are truly sorry for this inconvenience.

I have to be in work within few hours :shock:

I'm so going to hurry back home after I finish my work this evening!!!

(You are forgiven)

Welcome back everyone!

Swell!!!! A few more B&W screenshots will surely fuel us for some time :thumbup: Impatiently looking forward to seeing them. Thanking you @Marcin Momot

I wouldn't expect any new assets. It's going to be something dedicated for the forums users. :)
Could it be a clean background for the forums/6? Current one makes me rub my monitor all the time thinking it's dirty when in fact it's "by design". You know what they say... "After 50 we may not see up close that well but we can spot a ________ miles away" (fill as you wish. I wouldn't use the original word here as I really see none of it here! =))

Top Bottom