Recent content by ddivyansh12

+
  1. ddivyansh12

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

There is a option like that in settings, are you sure that is turned off ?
  2. ddivyansh12

No inventory key?

Have you tried left shift ?
  3. ddivyansh12

The download completely stopped on steam

Right click game on the steam library, click on properties, then on DLC and untick the bonus content, this fixed it for me. If you want the bonus content tick mark it again after it is finished with unpacking.
  4. ddivyansh12

Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to know if the preload will include day one patch or I have to download it separately ?
  5. ddivyansh12

Can't wait to preload it. Does the day one patch be included in the preload ? Talking about steam here.
  6. ddivyansh12

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

The cars in the game already look fascinating but I hope the game had some sort of flying car too, maybe something we which we can't control, just as a part of cutscene.
  7. ddivyansh12

Geralt in Cyberpunk 2077 (A gift to CDPR)

This looks really great, hope we will get to see some easter egg or reference if not a full on character
  8. ddivyansh12

What is your most epic sound track from a game?

DOOM 2020 really had a nice soundtrack. I also like the soundtrack of games from Supergiant games.
  9. ddivyansh12

Cyberpunk 2077 – PlayStation Gameplay

Playstation gameplay looks really great, hope I will be able to manage better or equivalent graphics with my PC.
  10. ddivyansh12

Favorite DLC from any game?

Witcher 3 DLCS were remarkable and added huge amount of content too, so I will go with them.
  11. ddivyansh12

Wait for Next Gen console or no?

If possible get the next-gen console as the next-gen update will surely improve upon many things and the game can be played on new consoles by using backward compatibility.
  12. ddivyansh12

Are you disappointed?

Really whatever is being shown to us looks remarkable but still I am hoping that I will get to play a good RPG game.
  13. ddivyansh12

Do you expect to finish CP2077?

I really can't keep up with long games but this game might be an exception.
Top Bottom