Recent content by Dominika

+
  1. Dominika

Wypróbuj Cyberpunka 2077 za darmo!

Zanurz się w świecie mrocznej przyszłości dzięki darmowej wersji próbnej gry na konsole PlayStation 5 i Xbox Series X|S — szczegóły poniżej!
  2. Dominika

Try out Cyberpunk 2077 for free!

If you haven’t played Cyberpunk 2077 yet, now’s your chance! Try the game for free on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S — deets below!
  3. Dominika

World Masters Season 5 is in the books!

What a year, what a season! Now that the dust has settled, we'd like to say it once again: congratulations to Shunri Miyanoshita, AKA Mya-Mon369EX, champion of the GWENT World Masters Season 5! It's been an amazing tournament — after defeating Season 2 World Masters Champion Pajabol in the...
  4. Dominika

The last GWENT World Masters tournament is coming this weekend!

The GWENT Masters e-sports series is slowly coming to an end – join us for the last official tournament! The World Masters Play-off Stage is happening this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, starting at 4 PM CET on both days. It will be streamed live on our CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel and hosted...
  5. Dominika

Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition już dostępny!

Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition jest już dostępny na Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5 oraz na PC! Kup grę w wersji cyfrowej lub pudełkowej i sprawdź, co Night City ma do zaoferowania. Ugb80d5lxEM
  6. Dominika

Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition is out now!

Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition is out now on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, and PC! Grab your digital or physical copy and experience every story Night City has to offer. Ugb80d5lxEM
  7. Dominika

Aktualizacja 2.1

Aktualizacja 2.1 do Cyberpunka 2077 i Widma wolności jest już dostępna na PC, PlayStation 5 i Xbox Series X|S! 7B4r1jbpS2A Lista zmian jest dostępna tutaj.
  8. Dominika

Update 2.1

Update 2.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty is now live on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, and PC! 7B4r1jbpS2A List of changes is available here.
  9. Dominika

World Masters Group Stage Schedule

Group Stage of the GWENT World Masters tournament is happening next weekend! Like in the Mid-Season Tournament, the Group Stage matches will be casted live by our amazing streamers and casters: MissLadyJay, Euerfeldi, Lemon, Moshcraft, lionhart, GhostArya, Gandalf0271, Rykov, ArtNhr...
  10. Dominika

GWENT World Masters: Group Stage

After the last series of Qualifiers, we now have a full lineup of players who will participate in the GWENT World Masters Group Stage! Congratulations to all! As a reminder – GWENT World Masters tournament will be played in a Double Tournament format, also known as GSL, with all matches being...
  11. Dominika

QUALIFIERS: SEPTEMBER SEASON

September Season Qualifiers are coming! The First Qualifier will be happening this weekend (October 21st-22nd) and the Second Qualifier – October 28-29th. You can find the lists of participants below. Players eligible to participate in the First Qualifier (TOP 16) of the September Season...
  12. Dominika

Cyberpunk 2077: Widmo wolności - Twitch Drops

Nadeszła pora, aby podzielić się z Wami szczegółami dotyczącymi naszej współpracy z Twitchem przy nadchodzącym dodatku Cyberpunk 2077: Widmo wolności! Posiadacie zarówno podstawową wersję gry, jak i dodatek, i macie ochotę urozmaicić swoją garderobę w grze? Od 25 września od godz. 13:00 do 21...
  13. Dominika

Opcja “Dezaktywacji muzyki licencjonowanej” w dodatku Widmo wolności

Cześć, Chooms! W Widmie wolności, dodatku do Cyberpunka 2077, znajdzie się świeża porcja muzyki stworzona przez naszych kompozytorów i wielu wspaniałych artystów, z którymi mieliśmy szansę współpracować. W związku z tym chcemy wam przypomnieć o pewnej funkcjonalności, która tyczy się...
  14. Dominika

“Disable Copyrighted Music” feature in Phantom Liberty

Hey Chooms! Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty will feature many new music tracks created by our in-house composers and wonderful artists we collaborated with. We want to take a moment to remind you of a music-related feature dedicated to content creators and streamers, and provide a small update...
  15. Dominika

Przygotujcie się na REDstreams!

Iii REDstreams właśnie się zaczyna! 🔴 Dołączcie do nas na: >> twitch.tv/cdprojektred << P.S. Pamiętajcie, że możecie zadawać pytania naszym gościom!
Top Bottom