Recent content by doskol

+
  1. D

Need advices about ST deck.

Triss is great. You can solve many problems with her like skelige bears. Saskia is one free card so she is good too.
  2. D

Stop abusing Nilfgaard till further nerfs.

Yes, but You dont need all 800gold cards. There is max 2 cards per faction You really need. Rest is cheap.
  3. D

Which Gold and Silver(s) should I craft?

Ragnarok is making huge pressure. Also when well placed hits 9hp in directly after use.
  4. D

Which Gold and Silver(s) should I craft?

Gold definitely Ragnarok is worth it.
  5. D

Need advices about ST deck.

Need advices about ST deck. Hello there. I am already lvl 17 and rank 8 (still growing), but I feel like my deck isnt as good as it should be. I have serious, SERIOUS troubles with NG (mostly based on Tosses), and big problems with Skelige. I have tried a few builds like Dwarves, Rotating, but...
  6. D

Gracze używają tylko Nilfgardu i Skelige - Śmierć pozostałych nacji?

NG zjada również ST ze względu na blokowanie krasnali, kartę z wbudowanym zarodnikiem. Drugi build na ST to ulepszanie panienki z łukiem, co skutkuje faktem, że w momencie gdy zostanie odkryta zostaje zmielona do 1hp... NG ma zawsze perfect rękę ze względu na rotacje postaci swoimi emisariuszami.
  7. D

Gracze używają tylko Nilfgardu i Skelige - Śmierć pozostałych nacji?

16 lvl. Sytuacja na 10 meczów: 5NG odkrywanie, 2NG wytrzymałość, 2x Skelige na dziewczyny, 1 Pożerka. Może mam jakiegoś pecha i ciągle na nich trafiam -_-
  8. D

And You have to spend good cards like thunder to hit it, while NG still have 6hp card (Tosser)? But it is not only Cow making this faction op. BTW, ST have very limited ways to remove cows ;/ Before open beta we could do it with Archers, but now only to enemies.
  9. D

Yes, you can block once, second time, maybe even third... But what when they do more?...
  10. D

Nilfgaard is a joke of CDred. Very hermetic joke... For me, everyone playing NG in this moment are abusers. Second thing is that at lvl 15 there is almost 80% people playing NG. 10% playing Skelige with wonderwomans and 5% is weather-monster and the rest. Those calculations are not strictly...
  11. D

Yes but why You have to build entire deck with some card that are only situational for Cow Carcsas? Tosser should have timer to summon carcsas in this way atleast we could snipe down before it spawns.
  12. D

If its balanced why 80% of players I encounter are Nilfgaard? If its nothing wrong how its possible they have all units in hand more than 10 hp, if its not op why we I am supposed to rebuild WHOLE deck to counter NG? (Tosses, that I cannot snipe down, like before, coz all nongold ST units are...
  13. D

OP is that you can pick up a card, and replace it so Nilfgaard can easly rotate own deck till what he wants. Also units like Scorpios that hit You, and you cant do anything. This fraction is just too safe to play. Look ST. To win with ST you need a bit of luck. To win with NG You just need...
  14. D

clear skies and weather: unhealthy game design

Only unhealthy thing with weather is fact, that weather hits instantly without any delay. Even when You have clear skies this stupid Ragnarook will hit you 9 points. But even more unhealthy than weather is possibility to pick up and reuse/ ressurect ANY, ANY nongold units. This is riddiculus...
  15. D

Stop abusing Nilfgaard till further nerfs. Guys seriously. We all know NG is a little bit too strong. But is this a reason why 8 on 10 matches I have played was NG? To be honest. For me this is clear abuse of OP fraction and its lame. I understand this is only a game, unfair, but still game...
Top Bottom