Recent content by Dprelate

+
  1. Dprelate

A New Saga Begins

Many are talking about custom characters; there is just one big issue about it. they LACK personality and character! u may add some background story, customable traits and such, but the game will eventually fail hard in character development. Pre defined characters on the other hand would get...
  2. Dprelate

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

In any case many thanks. However this is imo an excellent opportunity to breath new life into the game. Pretty much like the previous Enhanced Editions. I got some ideas, that aren't much complicate to implement but would vastly affect the game. If CDPR ever decides to consider it, I'll be glad...
  3. Dprelate

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

That's great news indeed. Ty CDPR for staying true to your company values. @Alicja Is this going to be an engine upgrade? or are the game content subject to change/improvement as well?
  4. Dprelate

Balance changes and short explanations.

Speaking of balance changes, I really don't know why devs didn't think of the insane combos between "Scenario Cards" and some leader abilities. The most ridiculous of them is not doubt Pincer Maneuver, which was already powerful before. Now it can instantly complete the quest. Resulting in a...
  5. Dprelate

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

I'm really looking forward to play the next witcher game, either with Geralt or another cool male character. since as far as I know there's not a single female witcher in the books and Ciri hadn't undergone the mutation either. btw I can't vote, what do I miss?
  6. Dprelate

deutsches Sprachpaket

Danke für deine Erwiderung und Erklärung. Ich habe 3 mal die englische Version des Spiels beendet, deshalb kenne ich schon die Geschichte und das Thema der Konversationen. Meine Muttersprache ist Persisch, die ganz verschieden im Vergleich zu lateinische Sprachen ist. Aber mein Englisch ist gut...
  7. Dprelate

deutsches Sprachpaket

Seit 6 Monate ich Deutsch lerne und jetzt studiere ich A2/2. Es ist das Ende der Grundstufe. Ich denke, dass TW3 auf Deutsch mir helfen kann meine Sprachfahigkeit zu verbessern. Ich möchte eure Ansicht kennen. Wie findet ihr TW3 auf Deutsch? Dialekt, Satzverbindung usw Danke im Voraus
  8. Dprelate

[MOD - advice needed] Replacing W3 head with W2 head

Can't really thank you enough dear Holgar. May I suggest you upload it to the nexus? because so many people are looking for this and they have no idea such a mod even exist.
  9. Dprelate

Would you please share this mod? btw this may sound silly but I got no idea. is HW compatible with the imported mesh?
  10. Dprelate

Increased LOD Mod....is it dead??

I'd say we make a pact with Gaunter O'Dimm and wish for a complete access to the Red Engine. hmm? this should save us from a lot of trouble.
  11. Dprelate

Almost brought tears into my eyes.
  12. Dprelate

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

Fully agreed. Right. this image might have been taken with lower gamma value like mine [gamma=0.35]. this would result in more color clarity depending on monitor. (didn't mean to confuse gamma with brightness or contrast)
  13. Dprelate

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

The overall theme is pretty nice and gives a better feeling of the surroundings but it looks blurred. It is also seem as if the contrast is a little low and the brightness is a little high. PS I always appreciate the time and effort you put into this.
  14. Dprelate

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

essenthy; Would you please explain about the shininess and color clarity of this image?
  15. Dprelate

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

2.3 is indeed more natural than before but to my eyes, it's a little too shiny while colors have lost some clarity. essenthy; Is this intentional? or are you working on improving these aspects?
Top Bottom