Recent content by draitex

+
  1. D

Contest 5 - The last one

I will show you how much! I have tattooed the Wolf Witchers school on my arm and it's big! I tweaked it a little bit for future tattoos though. And this tattoo cost almost as much as my pc upgrade (450 Euro for tattoo) 550 Euro for upgraded Pc rig. Believe me I love the Witcher and I think my...
  2. D

(Poll)Gnomes, halflings (hobbits) and female dwarves in The Witcher 3?

They were in the E3 demo so...Confirmed (Y)
  3. D

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Oh...there is one of these threads :P Hello i suppose I am Draitex. I am mainly an RPG gamer, menaing... Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Baldurs Gate, IcewindDale... that sort of stuff, AND ofcourse The Witcher games. I loved The Witcher 1 and 2 so much that I got a tattoo (see attatchment.) of the...
  4. D

Got a tattoo in anticipation of Witcher 3

<- that's me :D
  5. D

Dismemberment in TW3

You offend me aswell if you are taking a piss on us born 95. Personally I love it, man it's brutal and cool. I fucking love gory stuff and bloddy battles. (if you have seen the battle with Oberyn vs the mountain in game of thrones) That is one of the most brutal battles I have ever seen, and i...
  6. D

Got a tattoo in anticipation of Witcher 3

I got one aswell, but it's posted in fan art, i also want the red team to approve so I am joining in!!!! I got mine on the arm though :P I did this for the pure love of the witcher games. Yes the gums and tounge is red, but i will fill my whole arms with tattoos and I will have colour in many...
  7. D

Mortal Kombat X

Well as I previously said, i was young, and W2 was PC and Xbox only right. However out of all Xbox characters i thought he'd be most fitting, i might have been wrong though. And MK will come out for X350-Xone-Ps3-PS4 and steam :)
  8. D

Mortal Kombat X

Mortal Kombat X https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci6lMQNLKZU Oh my god... That looks so awesome, i was so happy when it got revealed.... Shame about the rap music though...But The video looks so awesome. I have loved every mortal kombat to date, I really like Mortal Kombat to the extent I can...
  9. D

Photoshop yourself into a witcher!

Photoshop yourself into a witcher! Hello, I have been photoshoping since like 3 years back, and if there is one thing i enjoy it's alterations, to make something out of a picture that becomes something else. And that is why I sometimes Photoshop witcher eyes, and simillair things. So i...
  10. D

Tattoo

uhm, so does anybody else got a tattoo? I'd be glad to see more witcher tattoos :D I got mine filled in a couple of weeks ago. (darker) I toned down some of the lights in the background, which is why it's photoshop but i did my best to preserve the Tattoo.
  11. D

Unveiling a new addition to The Witcher universe!

a good Tv series would be Awesome..
  12. D

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

My feeling after checking this again...
  13. D

Witcher 3 and Iorveths change

the ''twist'' ending should be Geralt figures out he is not sterile and all women he ever ploughed comes and visit him along with all his bastard childs....the more sex cards in W1 the more babies.
  14. D

Good consequence ideas for choices made in WItcher 1&2 impemented to Witcher 3

The Letho choice won't affect, no save is done after you kill or spare him the last save can be done before you talk to him not before or after. unless you maybe talk to Emhyr during the game and if you imprted a save he will ask you if you killed letho. I would like the death of the...
  15. D

Tattoo

Nope, You should never regret a tattoo. Even if you outgrow the tattoo It is a part of who you are or once were. And i love witcher and i love the wolf medallion design. And what i am going to do next Is on the other arm... on the wrist I think one Death before Dishonor tattoo. But I think i am...
Top Bottom