Recent content by DuncanOConner

+
  1. D

Why missing Cinematic/3rd person Cutscenes is THE biggest flaw

This is a matter of taste. I really enjoyed the First Person feeling of this betrayal. I find the immersion due to the FPS far better as due to just another movie I would watch in 3P cut-scenes. I don't have to link to prescript feelings, if "I am" the character and have these feelings for my...
  2. D

Does anyone feel totally immersed despite the shortcomings?

I feel immersed, yes. The flair of NC is awesome and you can see lots of Cyberpunk-themed bits and parts everywhere. Today ... I was on my way to go to sleep ... I found a new quest mark on the map, thought of the monk. ... I found a BD dealer ... Started a Side Quest and my sleep was...
  3. D

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

Had their development costs covered at launch ... still a huge player base ... wouldn't say that the game failed. Especially not "hard". It is a great game and by sure a commercial success. Regards
  4. D

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

And that's another good reason to build in code, that prevents modding at all. Jesus ... guys have ideas ... and other guys speak for this. Unbelievable. Regards
  5. D

ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still MISSING on patch 1.1

Hmmm, interesting. I need nothing of your "Essentials" list. I would love to get more, tons more of clothing options and new game+. Well, seems to be that features are ranked different by different people. But there is a real "Essentials" list. Bugs. It seems some people face game breaking...
  6. D

Patch 1.1

It is working here ... so question is, what is wrong on your side. Do you have mods running or altered the game somehow? Try to deactivate this. Regards
  7. D

Patch 1.1

I said, that it is insane to expect to get a new AI after a few weeks of coding. BTW, in 150 hours I had not a single enemy who just stood still. Literally 0. (beside a sitting Netrunner ... but this was intentional) I really can't understand peoples behavior nowadays. 2 patches in December...
  8. D

Patch 1.1

Do you really think, you can code an AI in a few weeks? What you are asking for would be a major DLC with months of development and most likely not for free. (and tbh. personally, I don't miss any AI in this game.) Regards
  9. D

Scrapper perk dismantles expensive jewellery

I like the perk because it levels Crafting slowly but automatically. Would miss it. Regards
  10. D

I didn't like Jackie Welles [Spoilers]

Probably it depends on the starting path, but for Corpos Jackie is introduced very well and it felled consistent for me. I cared for him ... and he explained his rude behavior in the car to the Heist and it was fully understandable I really like this char. Regards
  11. D

I FOUGHT THE LAW BRAINDANCE BUG!

Yepp, worked for me as well. Thanks
  12. D

Options to remove Johnny pls [Suggestion / Spoilers!]

Johnny is such a great char ... I enjoy him a lot. ... The whole story in fact. so no ... just no :-) regards
  13. D

What would your reaction be, if the developers admitted that this was an early access game?

The PC version is awesome ... so this "statement" would make no sense ... so I would check if we have April the 1st. Regards
  14. D

What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

This is a question I can't answer. The characters in this game are so well written and presented to me ... I love Panam. Jacky touched me, I like him a lot. Johnny is great ... right from the first encounter and I love every talk with him. Evelyn is good character ... enjoyed her. Goro is...
  15. D

A little worrying

I am sorry for you being this disappointed. But as you are on the run already, a few honest words: 1.) What did you expect from patches? "Yes, we will re-write the whole code we created in 4 years and bring the new game in February"? 2.) Replace CDPR in your text with any company in the...
Top Bottom