Recent content by EonSloth

+
  1. EonSloth

My Prayer to CDPR

The following is a comment I wrote on JuiceHead's video on YouTube regarding the 1.3 patch and it's DLCs. This is something I know MANY players have been asking, but I am going to keep asking for it nonetheless. I have summed up what I want to see to be able to enjoy the game into 4 major points...
  2. EonSloth

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0?

I have a hard time taking you seriously when the first thing you say is a meager attempt at an insult based on what I can only assume is your own life. Have you played Mass Effect? Granted those games aren't super advanced in terms of romance, but they are still deep, well written side stories...
  3. EonSloth

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0?

This is what I want to see CDPR work on and fix in the coming year: - You can't customize weapon skins in any way, which I think should be possible, perhaps not for Iconic weapons, or maybe Iconic weapons have even cooler skins you can change between. - There is no way to upgrade or work on...
  4. EonSloth

Romance in this game is horrendous. [Spoilers]

I think what you mean to say is that the missions leading up to a successful romance are well written and they are. I LOVED Judy's romance and all the missions leading up to it, but AFTER I had completed her missions and successfully romanced her it all died so quick. Barely a text from her...
  5. EonSloth

Fair enough, I think what Trinixy is trying to say with that point is that regardless of what CDPR has set as the full name of the protagonist, only characters you become intimately close with can get to know that name. So the game should also let you choose between V or some other names...
  6. EonSloth

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

There were some things I liked, but it is drowned out by so much lack of content, dialogue, interaction, possibilities etc. (This is going to be a LONG text). Before I get to what made me completely lose interest in the game I will mention some unrelated things that didn't bother me too much but...
  7. EonSloth

Another Romance Thread [Spoilers]

First of all, I LOVED the Judy romance. Everything except the after bit when you have successfully made her your girl and then that's it. You get a few texts and some extremely lacking contact. It's all very flat and sour and honestly it made me lose interest in the game as a whole. I will be...
  8. EonSloth

This is wrong. I am playing with a Corpo background and I have successfully romanced Judy. 1609266463 I understand the frustration with the limited choices of romances, especially with their sexual orientations. BUT, I would rather play a more immersive game with characters that have their own...
  9. EonSloth

While I agree that the romances depth in the game is not very impressive, I don't don't agree that there should be so many available characters to romance, that would leave you with the same problem. Adding more romance NPCs will not fix the lacking depth in the existing ones, and before they...
  10. EonSloth

Romance options and updates?

I hear you choomba! To take an example from different games, the things that stuck with me from Mass Effect were the romances and the way you could play out the story WITH your romance! Same goes for Dragon Age, I remember the romances because I got to experience DEEP events related to the...
  11. EonSloth

Romance depth

This is a merge of 2 comments from the thread "Romance options and updates", both pretty much saying the same things, but I think both comments have really solid points: MY COMMENT FROM "Romance options and updates": I have quite a few points about romance companions I would like to make that I...
  12. EonSloth

No we don't. The existing romance content needs way more depth before adding any new romanceable NPCs. 1609016236 So something like what me and Trinixy suggested in our comments pretty much, although much more detailed. I also agree with you. QUALITY BEFORE QUANTITY! (that was directed at CDPR...
  13. EonSloth

The following is a direct statement to CDPR in support of Trinixy's comment: THIS. CD Project Red. Please frame this on your wall. It is pretty much exactly what I wrote in this thread, so frame that too. Seriously, SCREW multiplayer. NOBODY wants it. If you have to make a multiplayer, let it...
  14. EonSloth

I have quite a few points about romance companions I would like to make that I hope CDPR will seriously evaluate to bring A LOT more depth to the game, the romance companions and V as a character. I romanced Judy in my playthrough, still not halfway through the game though. And the story arc and...
Top Bottom