Recent content by EuphoricM

+
  1. EuphoricM

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

You never cease to amaze dude! Great job with the layout! Literally read it with their voices in my head, couldn't help it. Very well done sir :howdy: Love seeing talented people like you doing stuff here (that's for all of you honestly).
  2. EuphoricM

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Judy gang member here. Happy V day to the Panam gang!
  3. EuphoricM

So cool to see new and old faces around! Been through a couple of hell-weeks at work so my time in the forums is limited. But hey reading this place cheers me up :cry: Loving the pics! Happy V day to y'all !
  4. EuphoricM

Who Would Win in a Mud Wrestling Contest Judy or Panam?

The mud is the clear winner here
  5. EuphoricM

Jesus christ man, this is so cool! 1612240013 I love your pics, but not because of the raytracing. You got some really cool composition choom!
  6. EuphoricM

Don't make me be hyped again please :sad: ...
  7. EuphoricM

You know, one of the things I liked the most about very few (but remarkable) moments in the story was how we get to know details about our character through interaction with others. It's not for everyone, many people want to have full agency on the backstory and inherent characteristics of their...
  8. EuphoricM

Damm this is just too good now. Its' my official head cannon now. Johnny: You think that was impressive?, I once knew a man who did 3 times that, for a dog, with a pencil. V: Pfff.. show off
  9. EuphoricM

Happiest day of my life that one :coolstory: Also, this is a cool exercise: I think you've inferred many of my positions correctly. Especially in terms lacking interactivity and story dialogue. I don't think location (Arizona vs. NC) is truly a problem. I find it very likely that whatever...
  10. EuphoricM

Jesus Christ chooms, I had to delta for a couple of days and you've reached the 1000 mark :sad: . Y'all make me so proud ! Thank you so much for the amazing pics you keep uploading really!
  11. EuphoricM

I love that you picked the scuba diver that's presumably V for Judy and vice-versa
  12. EuphoricM

Judy tax must become a thing here :think:
  13. EuphoricM

small suggestions for immersion

Toggle walk button, yes please!
  14. EuphoricM

Not sure, you can call this a fact. Let's call it what it is: an opinion. And it's ok to have one, some people will agree with you, it just seems that people here disagree with that take. Im pretty sure most of this thread's participants agree with you on this: So let's just bury the hatchet...
  15. EuphoricM

This gif made my day 1611702517 Love this!
Top Bottom