Recent content by frynse

+
  1. frynse

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

Looking at the gameplay again I'm reminded from a feature I miss from Alpha Protocol - personality type dialogue. I know there were some slightly less sassy dialogue options in this demo, but I kinda wish there were more options to define your character's personality or at least a more "neutral"...
  2. frynse

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

I'm very anxious about how the level/item difference will affect the difficulty of combat. The narrator really hammed it up how the corporate lady's goons will probably be a very difficult fight. I just really, really hope that means that it's tough but doable if you prepare properly and not...
  3. frynse

Something's happening on Twitch!

Mostly everything looked absolutely great, so glad they finally showed the game. That said, I do have a few nitpicks. First off your companion tagging along and barking instructions gave me vibes from most linear shooters you see out there, so I hope this is mostly a thing for early story...
  4. frynse

Gamescom 2018 General Thread

I'm starting to wonder why they "re-announced" the game as early as they did. At their current pace we're not likely to be shown any gameplay until next E3 with the release probably being at least another 6-12 months after that, which would be plenty of time to build up hype. So why not just...
  5. frynse

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Why did you choose now to hype up the game again instead of waiting another year? If the game is still pre-alpha and apparently still several years away from release, isn't it just needlessly dragging things out?
  6. frynse

Non-Combat Play

Whatever it is, I just hope they remembered to put them in from the start. They basically admitted that bandit camps/smugglers caches in tw3 was a last minute addition because they forgot to put content in the game world that isn't just quests, so let's hope that doesn't happen again.
  7. frynse

Media, News & Previews Thread

I guess the cyberpunk version of witcher senses is back. I really hope it's not that prominent this time or that they made some major improvements to it.
  8. frynse

FP VS TP - perspective matters

No. I said that was probably *part* of the reason they went with FPP for this game. Also even if they were to change it, it would certainly be too soon before anyone has even seen what it's like in motion.
  9. frynse

It's not going to happen. I'm fairly sure part of the reason why CDPR chose to keep it FPP is because animations aren't exactly their forte as tw3's was bordering on being clunky at times. If they were to make TPP animations that were truly up to par they would have to do not only one set, but...
  10. frynse

What 5 questions would you ask CDPR about the game (no perspective talk)?

1. Can you adjust the FOV? 2. How are they working on balancing and making the damage output based on enemies' relative level less extreme? IE. avoiding that enemies 10 levels above you won't arbitrarily be near invincible, and being a few levels above your enemies won't make the combat a...
  11. frynse

I just hope you'll at least be able to look down and view your body. If they want to talk about how FP is more immersive, then you shouldn't just be a pair of floating hands.
  12. frynse

What if some of the other classes could work as factions you join in the mid-game? Like corporates on one path and rockerboys on another? Okay, I'll shut up about classes now.
  13. frynse

I hope someone asks about mod support.
  14. frynse

Well, now I almost hope any potential expansions will add new classes to the game but I guess that still won't fit with the MC's background.
  15. frynse

Regarding classes, this year old interview with Pondsmith is pretty interesting. He says the classes are all in the game, and I know it's phrased as "in" the game which doesn't necessarily equal playable. Despite that, from the way he said it I'm not sure if that's what he really meant here or...
Top Bottom