Recent content by hardom

+
  1. H

Side quested to death

Well, we can see from the filters that he has, in the main (and biggest) skellige island, 7 caves to explore (probably some of them were already explored), 1 bounty monster, 3 bandit camps (I think), 6 contract quests(that he picked in the village), 3 dicks (or temples, or something), 2...
  2. H

Is it true open-world or psuedo open-world?

neogaf issue is that people just read the first post and then post their post the only theorical solution is the OP edit his post
  3. H

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

It can definitely run it, it is slightly weaker than the gtx 770 and the 3770, the reccomended specs, positively, if they optimize the game above the expected, you could run the reccomended specs settings I'm not totally sure thought, we should wait the sage (Guy'n'wah) veredict
  4. H

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Upcoming RED/GOG Account Merge

Wait, If I have an account here with the name Hardom, and as email X@email.com, then I have a gog account with username Modrah and as email Y@email.com, A gog account named Hardom will be created with X@email.com in gog and an account named Modrah with email Y@email.com will be created in Cdred...
  5. H

Equipment Imports to TW3

we all want the aerondight, raven's armor and kalkstein from the witcher 1 back :P
  6. H

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

2 slots isn't too few? I think the game combat isn't designed to have only 2 potions, in DA:I it was frustating only 8 slots to skills, but I never saw someone complain about the only six skils slots of Diablo, because it was designed to allow this but only 2 slots god damnit
  7. H

Controllers have at least 24 easy to access buttons, plz let us remap.

I'm a computer gamer (but I had a ps1 :P) (Ok, seriously, I sometimes play with the controller) and I want to say... aren't those buttons messy? I mean, why not something like (using ps4 scheme) R2+Down Arrow (Dpad):object 1 / R2+ right arrow:object 2 / R2+Right arrow object 3; R2 + Up arrow...
  8. H

Constructive opinions based on the gameplay videos that are released in 2015 (NO DOWNGRADE TALK)

yes, because we all know dark fantasies are a copy of A song of ice and fire series, not the game of thrones one, because those are tv series! ok ok, I'm just joking
  9. H

Constructive opinions based on the gameplay videos that are released in 2015 (NO DOWNGRADE TALK)

I predict in future people saying that the witcher is like game of thrones but with a lot of monsters (because dark fantasy stories are a copy of game of thrones,obviously)
  10. H

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

I think perhaps on really minimun settings, and I don't know if it'll do even so, I don't even think the game will even start :( you need to buy a better pc, but you said you aren't a fanatic gamer, right? if you don't play a lot of games there isn't much reason to buy some monster computer to...
  11. H

Insanity Mode wipes saves being considered - PLEASE DO THIS

what about something like, losing one level when you die? the witcher 3 is wayyy longer than the witcher 2 and death after 150 hours of game is kinda...plus, imagine if they make the ending part of the game ultra hard, so the guy is ok and happy, thinking it will achieve the challenge when...
  12. H

About cutscene: yes I remember that the witcher 2 cutscenes were awesome instead of annoying and it was used in a good balance (wasn't overused), and usually the start of a game usually is more filled with cutscenes About graphics:walls are freaking terrible, but the face... dear lord they look...
  13. H

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - new gameplay footage with LIVE developer commentary and Q&A on GOG.com Twitch channel!

I think they meant answer questions in the chat but then it was overflooded with trolls and while a serious guy just look the stream or post once or twice, a troll...well they post as physically possible
  14. H

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

seriously the game balance was desgined around this system,.. In my first playthrough I'll try it out, if I think is trash when I finish, on a second playthrough I'll use some damn mods, but how we can know if this system comes out well or not if we don't test it? and I'm not saying test the...
Top Bottom