Recent content by L4dftw

+
  1. L4dftw

Let's talk about the possible story

I know there's little chance of it happening, sadly. But I can see it as some sort of DLC, perhaps? I don't wanna get my hopes up though. :/
  2. L4dftw

If you can only change one thing in this game what would it be?

Blizzard solved this problem in WoW, actually. Transmogrification. It was added when Patch 4.3 was released (during the Cataclysm expansion, so around 2010-2011). Basically, you're able to go to a transmog vendor to change the appearance of your gear to gear that you've already picked up...
  3. L4dftw

Tactical Command System for partners/bots

I loved the squad system in Mass Effect. You could easily pull off powerful combos in seconds. That being said, this all depends on if they even want to develop such a system. We know companions are mission-related, and that we're going solo most of the time. In the demo, we weren't able to...
  4. L4dftw

Gunplay and Ranged Combat Thread

Playing a bunch of FPS's have gotten me used to a big recoil effect, particularly with sniper rifles. While less recoil helps with aiming, you typically get that at higher levels or with better gear, which means at the beginning of the game, you usually have to adjust for recoil. However, keep...
  5. L4dftw

If you can only change one thing in this game what would it be?

The devs confirmed the floating damage numbers are an optional UI element.
  6. L4dftw

Media, News & Previews Thread

The damage numbers are an optional UI element, along with many other unspecified UI elements.
  7. L4dftw

In regards to content in cyberpunk 2077

As someone who prefers the city to rural areas, this sounds fantastic. It sounds very... Citadel-like, in some ways.
  8. L4dftw

Realistic Gore?

I mean... Sniper Elite 3 (or 4, I can't remember) had that x-ray system. That was cool. If they had the gore similar to L4D2 on high gore settings, I'd be pleased. Though the gore there made sense, lore-wise. I imagine it might be less gore and more sparks/implants going haywire with some of...
  9. L4dftw

books and mission notes

This. I loved the codex of Mass Effect. Every time I got bored I kept going back to it to read up on stuff. CDPR actually did pretty well with their version of a codex in TW3. Character summaries that update as the game goes on, actually keeping note and transcripts of any books you read so...
  10. L4dftw

How punk is the rig you intend to run Cyberpunk on?

Probably on my XB1 S. Pretty sure my laptop can run it though. I just prefer shooters (and driving for that matter) on the console.
  11. L4dftw

Multiculturalism in Cyberpunk

Unfortunately, you're gonna be running solo most of the time. I'm confused what you mean by that.
  12. L4dftw

Multiculturalism in Cyberpunk

I believe they've confirmed the option to have your character be gay, go for one-night stands, etc. However, some people you can't kill due to the story being wrecked if you did.
  13. L4dftw

More Animations From "V"

IIRC, Alien: Isolation did pretty good with it. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51554/ ^ is the mod I'm referring to. There's videos on the page. Some of them work just fine, but I had to speed up the length of the cycle, and some I just turned off completely.
  14. L4dftw

Additional Dialogue Options???

Didn't they kind of do this with Axii in TW3? You had to level up that skill to the max in order for it to always work. Perhaps they're going with a similar system? I would hope your stats, skills, attributes, etc would affect dialogue options. That Dualshockers article I keep citing says the...
  15. L4dftw

Fast travel and public transportation Cyberpunk?

Playing Guild Wars 1 for a while has gotten me used to the whole "fast travel to any town/outpost from anywhere" thing. And in TW3, it's annoying at times to have to run all the way to a signpost that may have enemies way above your level so you just end up dying and having to run even further...
Top Bottom