books and mission notes

+
Is it possible to hear all the missions and books through a computer generated audio file?

and if there is a vid with it, that it is placed as a augmented holo vid?

as extra:
all files takes up space and bcz they are encrypted... they take up a lot of space. so you have to destroy it or upgrade your drives.

OR!! sell it with your vid memories..

I'd rather have a database menu for all videos, quest objects, musics, pieces of lore or whatever you get your hands on during the campaign, very much alike mass effect's CODEX. micro management doesn't have to impact the UI. although we've seen this working fine in nier:automata for example, where you'd have to install microchips to add enemies lifebars or the minimap to the user interface; frankly it was tedious.

EDIT: watched the gameplay footage again; there's a "codex" page in the inventory screen.

Last edited:
Is it possible to hear all the missions and books through a computer generated audio file?

and if there is a vid with it, that it is placed as a augmented holo vid?

as extra:
all files takes up space and bcz they are encrypted... they take up a lot of space. so you have to destroy it or upgrade your drives.

OR!! sell it with your vid memories..
Given the "deep believable lore" we should expect it

I'd rather have a database menu for all videos, quest objects, musics, pieces of lore or whatever you get your hands on during the campaign, very much alike mass effect's CODEX. micro management doesn't have to impact the UI. although we've seen this working fine in nier:automata for example, where you'd have to install microchips to add enemies lifebars or the minimap to the user interface; frankly it was tedious.

EDIT: watched the gameplay footage again; there's a "codex" page in the inventory screen.
This. I loved the codex of Mass Effect. Every time I got bored I kept going back to it to read up on stuff.

CDPR actually did pretty well with their version of a codex in TW3. Character summaries that update as the game goes on, actually keeping note and transcripts of any books you read so they wouldn't occupy your inventory too much (making them have no weight is a plus), and the bestiary was awesome.

I'm expecting something similar to happen here.

Top Bottom